Monday, October 27, 2008

Outlook links to Level of Success

The way you make yourself look on the outside can determine your character. And the character can determine one's person's level of success.

Therefore
outlook = success level

more clearer definations

make yourself look = how you dress yourself, consistency, hairstyle change rate, hair colour preference, underwear colour (nono, just a joke -_-)

character = hardworking, lazy, unique, a loner, agreer, happy, emo.

level of success = job, exams, social circle level, income level.

To show how these these 3 factors link. Here's a example.
Eg: Tidy, hair usually messy, shirt crumpled = consistent......ly lazy = assignments usually late.

People usually link me with "muggers" (from feeling I guess) and therefore someone with "good grades".
So using the equation.

I "look" like a successful person = hardworking = good grades

Oh ya, forgot that another equation applies to Jiahe!!

The

Ultimate

"Inverse Jiahe Law".

Therefore results = (good grades)-1

Making the final General equation to.

Hardworking = (good grades)-1
- = Lousy grades

Great.
(now don't tell me that I can "try" being lazy..... it just gonna get worst thanks to that "grEat" Law.....)

No comments: