Thursday, October 23, 2008

After the run..... it's my nose's turn.

Idiot me la.... I should have known that my recently more "sensitive" sneezing nose is trying to tell me something.... but I went for the run and create enough "free radicals" to make me sick -_-"

Anyway, before I went to sleep that night, I gotten flu. It's a Tuesday night.

went to the doctor the following day, hoping to get some medicine to stop my "running" nose. Seriously, my nose's stamina is top notch. I have chased it for 22 years and I always end up giving up.

When I reached there, I realised it's the "common cold" season, saw many people I know there as well.

My hall Level 6 neighbour Jacob told me that consultation and some basic medicine are FREE, as there are already paid for......... by us -_-"

Then I went in to the doctor, saying some "cool" stuff and acting like a fit guy......

I am here to get some medicine to <STOP> my "running" nose. Don't need a MC.

Then he laugh and straight away ask me some standard questions and he's already happily writing the prescription.

He asked me if I want antibiotics.
(of course not lah! Antibiotics not consider standard. Heh heh... think I carrot head cannot use nose to think right....)

Before I leave, he said that if my mucus turns yellow or green, I should come back for the antibiotics.
(Everytime after a flu, it CONFIRM will turn thi yellow or green. I am a highly experience sick green turtle. Still want to "bluff" me -_-")

Then when I went out to take the medicine, the nurse gave me 3 packet of prescription. And I went to grab a packet of Vitamin C for $4.50. My friend Wei Yu keep advicing me to take Vitamin C tablet to increase immunity. And I also heard that it helps to recover from flu and cold faster.

Took out a $10 note.

And she said.

"It's $1x.xx dollars #$%^&*&^#......."

Before she finishes her sentence I already giving a @_@ face, anyway, I am already not listening as I my nose already ran off, so I really lack of oxygen to process any further shocks....

She say the packet (with like only 5-6 pills) is $4++ (somewhere around there la)
She emphasized that it's "non drousy". Take in morning.

And I still have "night versions" somemore.

Plus some Strepsils-like sweets, $5-6+++ (somewhere there also.....)

So plus my $4.50 Vitamin C tablets. It's $1x.xx #$%^&*&^#..........

I think for the first time in the Medical Centre.....
They met a "巴刹 uncle".

Is there any cheaper medicine or not!? Cos outside normal medicine also not as expensive. Plus..... flu medicine isn't NORMAL meh!!?

Told them I no need the sweets.....
And if the medicine is going to be that ex!!.... can I just buy the paracetamol at the corner (I just saw) with the Vitamin C?

The doctor happen to go into the pharmacy corner and the nurse even ask if they can "remove" the prescription one after another. (until it's like I am the doctor liao. Now think back also quite funny. LOL!!!)

Then after that, the doctor took out.....



a "10 for $1.50" version.

讨价还价 in a medical centre?? A Uncle somemore. haha!!

See Uncle Lim's power.
From $10++ can also become $1.50.
I respect myself after I got out of the medical centre sia -_-"

(I think it seriously stun me for a while that why I am able to give back a perfect stunning move)


Counting down 3 days to recovery... Left 1 more day to Friday night.

Anyway, Wei Loong decided to ask his father to use me to help take his "display shots" for his new cafe. WOW!!! The 2nd lobang of the year for using my camera :P
Then again, as I was not classified as a "professional" and he was a "old" friend. (Sia la! I know him for close to 50% of my lifetime on Earth liao!) I told him 意思意思 can already.

But it's feel so fun to get this kind of surprizes lah!
Ok, exams is really nearing, I think I am going to "visit" my parents for the last time next weekend and will start my "grand confinement" month already...... super sian.


With my willpower and turtle and mEe...ee...e :)

No comments: