Went to the toilet a few times, then this cute toilet mate is always there.
It's really very small, and it's always there the whole day. Maybe because it's weekend and "he" decided to keep all the sad souls company.
To see how small is he, I took a buddy shot with him before I said good night.
(Siao... take photo with moth -_-")
Okay.... I am really very bored all the way up at the highest level of my hall.
Anyway, the first shot of my new found buddy was taken with my new camera, LX3. But I thought that the photo wasn't clear enough as a Neoprint if I ever want to put a picture of him in my wallet. I think he wants a better photo of himself.....
So he waited for me while I went back to my room to take the FZ18 to take a more proper shot.
Wow, what a difference. Okay, going to hug my best bed buddy to sleep liao.
"Dear Bolster Bro you must have missed me for the pass 18 hours......."
(wow, Jiahe sure have lots of friends and buddies staying back in hall :) Envy right.....)
No comments:
Post a Comment