Friday, October 17, 2008

CAC Members PyJaMaS Night!

The Title explains it all :)



I was "invited" directly to be the photographer of the event. A sms received directly from the Welfare and Social Secretary.

All sounds so "nice" from the highly sociable person right.

I am not the only photographer around, there's 8 of them in the committee. The next time someone didn't let my boss "split up" the work, I am going to report to "boss" for some welfare :P
I was assured of ONLY 4 main official events throughout the year, but I already helped 1 official from boss, 1 "on demand" 10 min reach event and now 1 more, not from boss -_-"

At this rate, I am like doing the speed of 3 photographers sia. It's so wrong!


I have made a rule for myself a few months back, that is "not to take up any photography event" at the expense of Jiahe's welfare. According to Jiahe's set of "healthy regulations", Jiahe is still quite far off from the "healthy range".

Anyway, because since I am already going for the event, and that she made the effort to find my contact and asked me personally, I agreed to help her. She happy, the event quite fun, so I also quite happy this time. So okay :)

Okay, continue the PArty :)
And this is what the PArtY's about :P



Pyjamas boys and girls :)

And I saw Jia He from my Secondary school! My Junior!!



Lim Jiahe with Lim Jia He!!

This was the ticket.




And this is the food.



Which I happen to take a picture and drool on it later.... -_-"

Didn't manage to take a photo with my CAC FOC committee, but still able to take a photo with my Wushu friends. (and I haven't been to a training this sem yet... so sad)



Anyway, I noticed that photographers are "taken care" of more often nowaday... Heard this quite often.
"Hey you always not in picture... come I help you take!!"

And because if that, I had quite a number of photos with me inside :)

And presenting the picture that I like best......

My picture taken with my favourite female.......




DUCK!!
I have realised that out of so many pictures that I have taken, with those who wants to take with her, She just stands on both feet. Haha!! Photographer got special "pose" for me :P

Anyway, she's really dedicated, and done quite a lot of work waddling and running around for all the programmes involving her. Felt that she's a bit unappreciated though.... at the end of the night, DUCKie just sat there......



Looking all emo.




If she's someone I know, I would sure go up and entertain her, and if DUCKie was a guy, I would have give it a BIG HUG and Thank YoU! But then, I dun know her, and I dun hug FEMALE DUCkies.....

How I wish I could do something for duckie . hai..... She only took it off till the end with only a friends left. No one knows who is DUCKie at all.

Anyway, I ended the day cycling back in pyjamas. Already feel quite numb from all the stares from the initial trip here :P

Anyway, I saw my friend from SR, Alvin. His eyes was like @_@, and asked if I got a forfeit or something :P haha!! Yar, mine was a bit special.

I was with my "臭臭" (small pillow :P)

Brought it there to used as a "bag" to contain my 1 big camera, 1 small camera, my camera flash and my handphone. Sling it around, and as it was budging, it was obvious I guess :P

------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note, I decided to write something to myself again.

I on the computer in my pyjamas suite. And I was stuck here doing everything beside school work..... totally "SiaNz".

Knew that this would happen. It's always happen. but this time, I choose to try my luck to "save some time".

"While it uploads, I can have my bath".

To Jiahe for the last time.....
"That Line is Totally Impossible. Avoid your Computer at All Cost"

No comments: