Monday, October 6, 2008

CAC FOC Meeting 2

This 3 days is seriously going to be super busy. Have got a 4000 words report due tomorrow, Tuesday full day lessons from 9.30-7.30pm.... Wed Math quiz which I have only completed less than 1/2 of it during the weekends.

Anyway, today went for my CAC FOC meeting. They had a birthday celebration and I "happened" to have got my camera with me again. It's rare that I have it nowadays. Anyway, I think I will start making my camera a SOP item again (Standby Operating Procedures item). It seems that a camera is the only weapon that I can fight the tutorial's tutor who's speciality is "flasHiNg the transparency" as though our stun face is as transparent to him.
Yes, I take pictures in class. haha!!

Okay, some pictures of the birthday boys of October and November.




Jia Hui the 出"Jia"人



Everyone don't want to miss the "touch the round head session".

And the paparazzi shot of the day.



The happy gay couple same dress code and design shot.

Now FOC have a forum set up, and a blog as well. They say that they are going to assign people on different time of the seasons to write on it during events and all.
Like a journey recorder.

haha! the idea is goOD!

At least someone who came up with the idea also believes that life is not just the goal that we are heading towards, but also made up by the footprints that we once left......

:)

No comments: