I broke my own record of posting more than 2 post in a day..... I am busy the whole day trying to settle my Creative Design group project version 2..... alone -_-"
It's not that my project mates don't want to help, but it's just that they can't as well. We didn't have time to meet up, and also, our brains don't usually work with the same frequency. I must say, it's ALL different.
Now I just hope that my newly complete design to transport the 3 stupid tennis ball over 2 table of 40 cm will be miraculously understood-ed by my project mates this Friday, and we can construct it out and put an end to this time consuming crap.
Anyway, I thought I learnt a new lesson.
I have a flair for detecting the "undetectables" sometimes. But I don't usually have confidence in my own unique judgement most of the times.
人自出,性本善。
There's certain people who have reach my "no need to doubt his words" stage. But I guess, it's hard for real human beings to reach that stage bah.... afterall we are all "humans". There's exceptions to the rule be it for good or for the bad. And that's what makes understanding life interesting :P
Ok, gonna use my music therapy liao. I am glad that I had 2 good night sleep consecutively :)
(but poor laptop have to work overnight for me.... hope a mp3 player drop from the sky :P)
LOVE = A illogically unlimited source of fuel.
interesting :P
No comments:
Post a Comment