Okay, I have really stretch my limits to cope with what ever things "in order". It just happened that I really didn't have spare time left for everything "important" that is "important" to me.
Anyway, I have set a few more new guidelines for Jiahe to follow. Hope he survives this sem's crisis.
1) The best way to avoid your computer "full of work" as much as possible is to....... face it.
Allocate 1 hr everyday, concentrate on clearing all the crap here and there, clear whatever emails that's present, and "good night!". Off it for GOOD.
2) Complete all online lectures as fast as possible. Plan your time ahead. Anyway, you can always stop the lecturer now when he ask "if we are okay with the pace or not."
(Of course we are not OKAY LAH!)
Ok, end off my post with a discovery of a old solution for my recently new 800m problem.
The key: Bamboo Leg Stance
With my ultra long bamboo, I can switch between normal and bamboo stance to get "ultra big steps" with the least possible minimum energy put in. All the best with using this new "conservation of energy" method.
Although didn't plan to run with the rest today, I decided to try out this Bamboo Leg Stance on the 2.565 km route. The rest train on the bus 199 route, which took me 28-29mins to clear from the first and last timing. But I met them at the half mark interval of their route, as my route is only about 1/2 (12 mins to clear) of the theirs. The crazy thing is that..... I only started 5 mins later than them @_@"
(correction: I ask Eric, who ran the route relay as well. He said their timing was like only 17:25 min. I think I may have forgotten to reset the previous timing before I started running, as I couldn't see well with the poorly lit street lamps -_-". On calculation, if I am running at that speed, my 2.4km timing will be 18min. (which is human's walking speed bah -_-")

My conclusion is that Hall runners 全部都是吃药的。。。all 超人 sia!!
(addon: I still think they are even after I found out my timing error, they still "fly" faster than me after I took a super big shortcut!!)
Anyway, I tried my "Bamboo Legs Stance" at 100%, and I realised although my bamboo legs "sour level" was at 95%" after the run, my overall tireness was only about 70-80%. And I was on a 100% full stomach as well. Timing was 12.:28 min. (Compared to my normal run at 95% tireness, at 12:00 min).
In conclusion: Bamboo Leg Stance rocks. Highly energy efficient.
Okay, at this point of time, if you do not understand a thing, it's okay :P
It's all in "Jiahe language", so I guess the only person who will appreciate and benefit most when reading back this post is Jiahe only :P
But if you do understand a bit, hope you can benefit from it as well. Can always teach you this if you really interested in this whatever weird 邪门歪道 skill that I have invented. HAha!!
Okay, that's all.
Random shouts: "Working in the 21st Century" Module rocks!!!
(I always enjoyed the lesson by this prof :P)
Learn well if you manage to get it in NTU :))
No comments:
Post a Comment