Realised that I am in the "highly" stressed catagory and it's rather dangerous. But lucky I have "Jiahe" as a safety net so I am safe and sound :)
Researches shows 1 in 5 Singaporeans are highly stress, 3 in 5 Law and Medical students in NUS are highly stressed.....
And 4 out of 5 of the highly stressed "have no one to talk to" when met with a problem.
(I am in this zone -_-")
But luckily, I have a "Jiahe" which most of the times, able to "fill" some space and should be close to impossible to a "no one to turn to" state. Anyway, I shall continue :)
Wednesday night, rushed to SRC after my elective which got extended 30 min to 8pm.
For my hall Track and Field's trial.
Only the boys appeared. the 8 of us. Didn't know that they all waited for me to start. Felt quite bad for them to wait for me for 16 mins. Thought they can start and will start the runs without me.
Anyway, I knew that I had to use my legs for the next day's transportation (cycling), at least enough to go "up the hills". Tried to cut down my power by not exerting, but in the end.....
Good De MorninG Jiahe!! My 小老鼠s (small muscles) still went on strike afterall......
The morning looks great when I had to spend 2 times longer the time going down the stairs.
I already knew it's gone case for me -_-" My first lecture starts in 10 mins time, which the usual 两只老鼠 will 跑得快 enough to make it. (or is it 三只老虎? haha!)
But I was LUCKY enough to see my friendly neighbour Eric in his car... haha! Opened his car door, and "buay paisehly" sat in. He understands I would rather cycle......
(not shy)
At night, Yong Xi asked for help. He needs a photographer at Hall 8 for the CAC Chingay 1st Training.... since he asked, I won't say I am in a extra remedial tutorial and not free to help.
Anyway, I already catch no ball liao -_-"
But luckily, I haven't got time for dinner yet. Ther's actually a buffet set up for everyone for this first training!! And I was "paid back" with a full load of rice, cheese fish, lemon chicken and some vegetables, for taking such shots......
Wow, they have such cool dance moves to learn!
He asked me if I can be the photograher for this event every week for just 15 mins.... No I can't, after I happily say "Okay, no problem". I need time for myself, so I told him to look for someone else in the "actual" committee. In this era, who's doesn't knows to to take a photo!? Some people's 自拍 skill beat me flat lah!!
Anyway, I walked all the way from North Spine back to hall for 2 times today with my "cui-ed" legs. Went back hall, still have 1 last assignment to do for my Hall Publicity.....
And this is what I made.....
The first ever Poster in my Life.....

It sure have my style doesn't it :P
Okay, to end off, now it's already 3.35am in the morning....
At our current age there's still, and always people forwarding this kind of email......
"You know that every night before you go to sleep there is one person of the opposite sex thinking of you. They want to kiss you, they want to be with you, they are always thinking about you,this is all true and not fake.
If you repost this in 5 minutes the person that is longing to be with you will approach you within 1 month and ask you out or grab you and kiss you. But if you break this chain no one will like you or ask you out again for 5 years........"
Forwarding this kind of emails to all you friends comes with 2 more problems.
1) Your friends who are "smart" enough to think that a "curse" can't be that high tech to get "encoded", WILL LAUGH AT YOU.
2) If someone else, who thinks that if "Sadako" is high tech enough to use the TV to go your house's bathroom just to comb her hair and this is email is no doubt possible, receives this, she (or HE!?) may just die of heart attack as she/he was too flustered to type out or even remember any friend's email.
So you see, both of this problem is more serious than whatever lame "curse" or "blessings" right!
And yet I keep on receiving these......
What the hell......
No wonder now I don't even have a proper friend lah!!!
2 comments:
Keep up the good work.
Thanks for the great comment.... thanks -_-"
And why am I replying to this kind of advertisements -_-"""
Post a Comment