Monday, October 13, 2008

Home sweet Home.

For the weekends, practically I stayed at home to study and tried to finish my work, leaving my 2 "cars" to rest. Have overused it and can't really move around -_-"

That day's track and field trial was a simple one. A total of 8 guys, splitted into 2 groups of 4.
Initially, thought that that's all the people running for my hall. Then sure get in one mah!!
But I am wrong......
The 2nd email from my full of smiley "Track and Field Manager:))" came with hall people who didn't appear for the trial!!

And I scroll down the list......

Back to that day's trial, the 8 guys only went for 100m and 400m timing. When the Manager asked if anyone wants the 800m? All face was ":P"

Okay.... :P now means panting like siao with a tongue sticking out. Haha!!
Ok, so no one for the 800s.

As I scroll, I see more unfamiliar names and those name's who didn't go for the trial on the list of 100m and 400m, Okay.... guess we are really too slow to make it compared to "last year's participant's timing...... And I have past 400m, no name. Hai.... should have run a bit faster "for glory!!!" right.

Then I wanted to see in the end who kana the 800m. As someone must still run for it.
Respect.






Then I saw "Jiahe".

@_@"
I didn't top the trials and didn't even run for 800m !!?
And it's obvious "Aung" didn't sign up for 800m also.... although he can really run.

I think Ms :)) thought that maybe with my daily act cooL bicycle trips, I should have some more "hidden" powers. That's is SOoo... not true -_-" Ya lah, my power may be "above average", but it's not this "up there" lah!! Anyway, no one would volunteer to run for this hell event, so also maybe it's due to the lack of people and her hope of me having "hidden" powers, she left my name there in the last *holy* slot........

Oh well.... it's just great -_-"
How am I suppose to "win" this.

Okay, maybe I should look into my pea brain and see if I have a plan to train this....

Ans: No idea -_-". Can't fit into daily plans.
2nd response from pea brain: Good luck :)

Wah sian.... really going to run for hall and lose till 脱裤跑 ah.......

Anyway, the one before me is..... my sister.
A dragonboater.

oh crap.... hope she doesn't flies faster than me -_-"
And what the turtle again..... 800m.......

run turtle..... come on.... run with a smile......
heh heh heh...... haha..... Hmm.... heeheehee.....

whatever :)


And I just learnt that :)) means a BIG SMILE :) Haha, so interesting!

@ @
\___/ heh!! Mine's bigger :))

No comments: