Then I saw this.

The Return of the "Taikonauts" ?
What kind of new word is that!?

As a 中国人。。。。。。I mean.. as a 华人。。。。
I know it can be translated into 太空, which means space. But do they have to come up with a new term like that -_-" What Taikonaut loh....
And sometimes randomly coming up with a new word of their own may not be a good strategy to boost the "名气" of China.
For eg: "Tai Ko" in Singapore Hokkien means "Lucky only loh!"
And after I continued reading, I saw this line.

And I recalled a scene on TV before I left home on Sunday...... I think it's a little too dramatic till it became a bit funny :P
Anyway, I had sort of undelibrately "joined" a China group of friends from mixing with my very smart China Wushu friends, Cheng Liang and Jian Fang. Not that I am reluctant or what, it's just that it's still funny how I ended up in there. haha :P
Anyway, I have learnt a few things from them. Like some good habits that I will have to try to use as a Singaporean... haha. Some of them are like born "smart", just can't figure out how their brain works -_-"
If my ancestors didn't row their boat to 南洋 (Singapore) one hundred years ago, I would have been smarter if I come to 南洋 (NTU)now..... Hey Great Ah Gong and Ah Ma, why you come here so early......
飘洋过海,我吃得起苦。。。。。
吃。。。。 I am getting hungry.
My roomie also hungry as well. So.....
Doesn't seems tasty enough....
So I took out 2......
A1 肉骨茶面。
A bit waste......
Then I combine 2 together. haha :)
Oh, here comes the smell. Gonna go :P
有机会做人最好 !
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment