And Jiahe Inverse Law strikes again.......
My neighbour below used his mama to tell me that he have "top secret" documents in his computer, so he can't afford to share his bandwidth with me.... What a lousy turndown line.... Already told him that I will only be using only a little for emails and stuff this 3 months only. But still, it's his choice la huh. And now here I am, sitting beside my level's rubbish chute and typing this crap. (And I met a lot of neighbour whom I never seen before from here -_-")
Hmm... and in fact, this Jiahe Inverse thing is happening most of the time. For the many things that I have plan to do, most probably, it will turn the other way even if I tried really hard or even when it looks impossible to go wrong.... I think the law goes hand in hand with the Murphy's Law, which states that: Whatever that may go wrong, will go wrong.
And to sum it up, making it the Jiahe-Murphy Law (like the combined Stefan-Boltmann law)
Just like Newton has his 2nd one, here comes mine.....
Jiahe's 2nd and Murphy Law states that whatever things that may go wrong, will go wrong. And for Jiahe, if nothing goes wrong....... something wrong.....
Take for example, I trained so hard during army, and not even 1 time I got GOLD, and I always miss my 2.4km timing by a few seconds....
Everytime I turned out from my HDB block, and I see the bus that I want zoomed away......
at best, my Buddha gave me a chance by making the traffic light Red, then after exercising me, the bus driver got transformed into a F1 driver......
Everytime when I bring my umbrella, it doesn't rain. And when I check the forecast that says it won't rain, yeah, 雷公 decided to check out his new piano..... with me checking out if my 大头 really 下雨不愁......
And usually it's when I am rock bottom low, then something good will happen to pick me up a bit. And just when life seems okay, the 2nd powerful law applies again -_-"
Hmm.... that means that if .......
I want to play Jackpot, I sure lose.
I want to buy 4D, sure 跳字。。。。
I want to get good grades, sure -_-"
I want to get fat, forget it......
I want to chase girls, they will sure run faster!!?
And in the end, if I almost give up my life and decided to become a monk.....
I will become a nun instead!??
.........
阿弥陀佛。。。。。
Haha, but some will say, do remember to "count your blessings". You will realise that life is in fact not as bad as you think. Yeah, I agree. And I also have to add on one more thing. Yes, my blessings can really be counted.... Anyway, I have planned to take my IPPT for this year on the 15 May... the second time of the year.
Please.... I pray hard to let me fail JIA LAT JIA LAT............
LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment