Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Turtle's Day Out

I happen to meet one of my JC school mate, a nice guy by the name of Goh Chee Wee on the Chinatown street. Knew that he was working on a event in Rupublic Polytechnic, I went down to check out what is he doing. He is in some healthcare line, doing healthcare scans and advising the students on their health during their Poly Orientation.

Looks interesting enough :)
Most probably will join him working as that for a while.

Anyway, it's my first time going RP, and the place is really nice.


The Entrance.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket


At the Bazaar-like 2 day orientation.

Photobucket



And I did expect I will get to say this so soon......
Looking at all those "kids" really make me feels super OLD......
Sianz -_-"

And I tell you... kids nowaday are getting more and more stylo Milo.
Uncle Lim's Hairstyle is like so "old fashion" compared to those hip hop 小弟's there.

I think the feeling that I'm giving those "kids" is like......
The feeling when we compare Taiwan's Chen Shui Bian's with our style.




Totally historical.....

And judging from the rate style is evolving, I think it won't be long before the whole street is fill with people from the Fifth Element.....



What Zaaa wit this pla pla placeee..
Buzz.. BuzzzZZ~BuZZ....!


And before I left that place...
Something funny that I see over there.

At the Shops

Photobucket


Then in one of those shops, there's this advert that they stick on.

Photobucket


What's with the "Wet Weather Umbrellas"!!??
Do they mean they have "Dry Weather" ones?

~haha!

Anyway, this Thursday and Friday has everything in planned for me.

Thursday father's "十兄弟" family gathering at a Farrer Park Restaurant.

Friday is Kboxing outing with my school's NAF committee.
Although I don't sing, it's still a chance for me to go explore Singapore :P
YEah!

Hope everyone have fun for the holidays :)

No comments: