But don't worry, I am going to use my 魅力 to make my male neighbour below share his wireless bandwidth with me tomorrow night..... for the next 3 months :)
.......
(eh... 魅力 is like not used like that one leh Jiahe..... if it works, something is wrong......)
Ok la, the elder brother Mike seems nice when I asked them. But too bad, the little brother, Gavin, is the owner of the internet. So will need to go through him first. But he said most probably oKaY :)
Yeah. And of course I will give them "token of appreciation".
(a token to Genie funland... is it still there!?)
-_-"
3 months of Holidays..... after the exams "took my breath" away. Whew.....
...
..
No... I am not thinking of ways to slack.
I thought it would be greAT to work and play.
But what if my WORK is actually my PLAY??
SOunds so COOL right!
Imagine you playing your favourite computer game and they are paying you :P
HAHAHA!! So good deal right!!
Of course I am not thinking of such a lousy idea lah!
(which idiot would hire right...haha!)
Eh... no thinking again, I think "Bill Gates" may......
Ok, stop the crap and now talk business liao!
I am thinking of doing my own "Photo taking" business.
Give some comments if you can okay.
Hiring time: 6 hours "follow" around style.
Type of event: Any, be it a 1 day tour in Singapore museum, Tourist come and go, A kids tour to Escape theme park, outing to the zoo, wedding event... (no I think that would not be a good idea even though I have done it before for free for friends, unless they really want a "budgeted" cameraman :P)
Wherever they go, I will "shoot" anything, or everything that you want.
100% on time, on target :P
(Jiahe from artillery one k...)
Slogan: Relive your memories as if you were still there. (help me improve this slogan crap.... I am not saying that it's not true lah! I can one.....)
...........
You sure you CAN?

(Ken)
U KEN?
I Ryu.

Whatever.......
-_-"
Okok, continue.
The runturtlerun™ Package price: $100 (include many things)
Package Include:
1) 100 prints
Can choose their own picture straight after, within the 6 hours.
So it's like they can make me shoot for 5 hours 59 mins and 疯狂 choose in 1 minute to max their value, if they can. Haha!
2) Photos ready within 7 days (most likely will take less than 3, in case I am so 强手, which is unlikely for now :P)
Pictures can be mailed at $3 or we can meet up if we are near for free.
3) A DVD of all pictures
4) Extra service
(no I am not selling myself...)
After 100 prints: 30 cents per piece.
Extension per hour: $25/hour
Extension package: 3 hour $60
9 hours (a day event, $160), I will shag one k. So the price just means that I don't want to work that long (OverTime pay), unless they really need a full day event)
That's all for now, I am not thinking of a 3 day package yet.
(not like I have some professional service shop like that....)
So $100 = 100 prints (worth $30), DVD (60 cents), 6 hours (.......$100-$30.60= $69.40 = $11.50/hr) not bad right?
Considering that I have to walk here walk there to print and collect, mail, and pass it back to the person after that for free...
Hmm.... 1 hr travel to print, 1 hr wait, 1 hr back, 1 hr to compile and burn DVD, 1 hr to meet the person and go back... total 1+1+1+1+1 = 5 hours
So my actual per hour rate is roughly $69.40/11hr = $6.30/hr
-_-"
for such a complicated job.......
But it should be okay... since it seems fun :P
And IF I can just get 5 of such deals, it's $500 a month more liao :)
But the key word is IF......
----------------------------------------------------------
What do you think?
Is it okAY?
If you have any idea to improve on this, tell me kay! I think the outside rate for hiring cameraman is much much more. So since this is the first time, after I plan my hourly rate and cost price, it still able to meet my "per day salary" to meet my final 3 months savings fund (to fund my uni spendings of course)
Considering I am "playing" on my job :P
It just seems totally cooL!
haha :)
No comments:
Post a Comment