Saturday, April 12, 2008

The lousy weather.

Weather have not been good these few days, keep raining at the wrong times. And everytime, the thunderstorm is always so loud (and always affect my afternoon nap -_-")
Still remember got a few times, almost got deaf when lightning strike the hill where my window is facing.


Today, I came back from school after my Life Science quiz.. stayed in my cave hoping to learn some new 武林秘籍 on my own... then I came out of my corridor and saw this 2 birds.
(武林秘籍=pugilistic secret manual)




Bird on left:"Hey let's go for dinner!"




Bird on right:"When I see you, I FULL liao."




Bird on left:" ............"
(Got rejected)





Bird on left:" Life's is meaningless....."

In Hall 10, the weather always changes with one emotions.
(a proven fact by runturtlerun)

And a Thunderstorm approaches...




Dinner is just too unpleasant to eat alone.....




Maybe I just go higher to see if there's anybirdie (anybody) who wants to eat with me....

Suddenly a lightning strikes!



Whoo.....Lucky I am standing beside Hall 10's 避雷针。。。!




?????

讲鸟话。。。。。
(talk birdie....)

No comments: