I saw a friend's MSN nick name which I thought was quite funny.
It changes as the exams goes.
He was taking the same module as I did.
Before Astronomy exams......
"Io, Europa, Ganymedes and Calisto are my new found friends."
(these 4 are the moons on Jupiter)
Then on Friday, before our Physics paper.......
"Newton is my hero."
And now.....
"Exams is still on, but holidays have started......"
.............
Felt the same here as well 0_O"
Guess we are all too drained just halfway through.
I felt so tired this afternoon in hall, so I went to take a nap... When I wake up, it's close to 2 hrs.
But I actually 睡得无怨无悔....... (no regret for it -_-")
cui.... (why am I like that......)
Anyway, I didn't get any special sem to study for this May, so guess I will need to look for a job soon to start my "savings plan" which is "not on target"....
High pay and non monotonous jobs, any lobangs?
~Willing to take any shit jobs.
No comments:
Post a Comment