Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Quiz quiz.... more quiz?

Just finished celebrating my roomie's birthday in hall. Was asked to go down with him to "eat" something. And I happened to feel like taking photo of whatever "edible" product of our hall mates... we went down together, my roomie, Alvin, roughly can guess through some "loophole" during the handphone conversation. Yu Zhuang, who called Alvin, asked him to "knock the door" before coming in.... -_-". In the end, although Alvin is prepared, he was stunned by the number of people who "hide" in the room. I got even a bigger stun! I totally thought it's just a simple "Fear Factor" in some food eating session. And how lucky can it be? I had my camera with me :P




Anyway, not going to talk about it much, since my "theme" for this exam period is to be "short and sweet".
And I didn't get to eat my cake -_-" The sinful chocalaty thing will be good in pumping up anyone's happiness level!

But it's ok.
(yar right.)

No really, it's just a lousy remark :P

This week, I am going to have a astro quiz on this Wednesday, and a Life Science quiz this Friday..... and Exams starts next week..... and by right, I am supposed to be still learning new stuff from Lectures..... (yeah, I finished the online ones already, nothing much went in really.... the lecturer rushed, and I am in a rush, so we rush together)

rushed + rush = 2(rush)ed (factorize out the 2)


Since 2 is a constant, Let C1 = 2


2(rush)ed = C1(rush)ed


removing the brackets, the final equation.....


= C1rushed

............

what would I say about school.....

~Life's totally cooL here.....

NTU rocks!

No comments: