Many things happened in this long journey.....
I've been through all seasons in here.....
The rain.
The sunset

The storms.

The night

Everyday, I watch how trees and nature almost died, but sprung back to life....

At first even "Beijing 101" looks hopeless...

Even the stress aura from the people is enough to drop its "hair"
The "see through" branches

With the outreach hands for freedom....

But some seniors actually went out to play golf during this period -_-"
Many events came...
First, it was the exam welfare package from my hall.

with a Dau Ni

Then there were many fogging now and then to kill mosquitoes.....

And they almost killed humans as well...... and the funny thing is....
I only realised I didn't help my roomie keep some things when I saw this....
LOL :P
I had Chilli Crab 加面 most of the nights...
My "get well soon" Sandals had his Run Out Date ceremony.....
The "questions" post it stickers I manage to remove.....

After 2 weeks.

And many is actually still on the lecture notes itself -_-"
Most importantly.......
I've discovered my hidden ability during my exams.....
I am able to memorise everything...........
that will not come out in exams.
And for my Astronomy...

(distance of all planets from the Sun, their mass, radius)
Everything that I wrote... never came out.
For amazing crap that I even amazed myself for being able to memorize, it didn't came out one bit -_-"
And that's why, anyone who study with me will get good grades.
Because whatever things that I study.. will not come out. So you don't have to worry lah...
I hereby raise my hypothesis to theory after the exams....
The Jiahe Inverse Law states that whatever Jiahe studies, will not come out.
Anyway.....
We made 1 last best meal before our finale paper on 23th night.....
Pasta with Cream of Mushroom
Amazingly, it tasted like 面粉果 instead of Pastamania.......
And on the 24th April, I am finally stepping out of this island, and going home....
Guess I will miss this place, just like how I miss the times I had at another island 2 years ago....Pulau Tekong.
(ya right....)
Just before my exams ends, life came back.....

The birds visited me.....

But most importantly.......
Today is my book out Day, Book OUT BOOK OUT DAY!
~ HEY!!
So will I miss this place??
NAY....
I miss my mum and dad more :P
No comments:
Post a Comment