And this time, I didn't have the "graduated" feeling after I finish every one.
The papers was difficult, just like Semester 1 last year. (except for Astronomy, it's the funniest paper I ever took... haha!)
But there's something different about this semester's exam compared to the previous... I no longer feel stressed when I can't finish studying. I no longer stress when I can't finish a paper in time. I am expecting it. It feels so much better when you know you are "in control"
-_-"
(haha talking about control, and I can't finish studying?)
I mean I know that it's OkaY if I can't finish it if I have done my best.
That's what matters isn't it?
Life.
Live it once, live it good.
Whatever you do, just be sure you won't regret it.
And if you do regret, simple.....
just make sure it won't happen again.
Many interesting phenomenon appear in hall during this "war period".
I woke up early at 6 for my one last fight with my physics 1 before the 9am paper.
Then in the mist of war....
The morning was good, and with my slightly more than half charged "battery", I am rather surprised that I am able to stay awake and concentrate on the seemingly logic-less words I am swimming in.
For once, leaves grew on my side of my hall. Compared to last semester's exams, the heavens cried after every paper I took.
And now, life is back.
I am halfway there.... 3 more papers to go. Material Science on Tuesday, contemporary Southeast Asia paper on Wednesday, and Life Science on Thursday.
排排坐,吃果果。。。
(sit in rows, eat fruit fruit...)
Like what my friend Yong Xi always says:
Tough times don't last. Tough guys do.
I say:
Tough times don't last. "Wind blow can fly" guys with tough shells can last as well.
So get one today... stocks will last.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment