Once again. I got this "gradUaTE loh" feeling. No more energy to continue studying after Physics... it drain not only all my energy, it also take life points off from me. Need to "Insert Coin to Continue" soon. Anyway, I won a lucky draw in a "Milo Cheers" lucky draw. a 1st prize!!!! Woo.. Got 2 free tickets to Thailand from 09/12/07 to 12/12/07 to watch the SEA games. Never so lucky before. Haha!! Going there with my mum and I going to get myself a new camera before then, although it's not in my budget plan for this year... But anyway, shall just plan how to earn this holiday to make up for it. YeAh~
-_¸,.»¬=椺²°`¯`°²º¤æ=¬¤æ=¬«.,¸_-
For today, let's me show you some Physics
Presenting to you...
Newton and friends with their genius works.
Albert Einstein in 1893 (age 14)

Looks normal while he's young.
But after he come up with his equations...

Guess what he did.... he even went to other people's house to chat..... CHAT about Equations...

Niels Bohr and Albert Einstein debating quantum theory at Paul Ehrenfest's home in Leiden (December 1925)
And then Mr Bohr came up with his "atomic theory that accounted for the spectra lines of Hydrogen". Nice work over there.

Looks simple and nice :)
Check out his other cool equations.

...............................................
............................
@#$%!@#
Love ya equations totally.
You rock...

Einstein and his famous equation.
Einstein = Mad X Crazy²
Louis-Victor-Pierre-Raymond, 7th duc de Broglie

Nice hair.
Newton and his apple.

Why can't he just eat the apple and leave....
So we need to think as much as he does to understand his equations? Considering the fact that he is the genius of the century and we are just some common people, which the only thing that I discover on my own is......
erm... what did I discover..... ? oh, paiseh lehz..

So I conclude that "smart" is proportional to "hair explositivity"
I hereby come up with this:

Turtle's Law

No comments:
Post a Comment