Let me show you how Tarzan(me) swing.
Monday was computing. Stressed on last Sunday, graduated on Monday.
Stressed out on Tuesday, met up Newton, Einstein and many other old pals on Wed (Got traumatised by their PhySics theory.) Once again graduation ceremony on Wed 21/11/07 after the morning.
Thursday, got stressed out again from trying to mix too many Chemicals into my almost brain dead pea brain.
Then here I am.... Friday, pronounced dead from drinking, gobbling, diving and swimming in highly toxic Chemistry...


Dead turtle found near Hall 10...
(I gonna reborn as a smart ass next life.)

-_¸,.»¬=椺²°`¯`°²º¤æ=¬¤æ=¬«.,¸_--_¸,.»¬=椺²°`¯`°²
And... to answer tag "vin: do you look like albert einstein when you were 14?"
Vincent was my classmate during JC and now we are in NTU studying the same course.
(Additional background knowledge: He is a good artist, a "keep body fit" specialist and most importantly, he is a lamer. I LOVE lamers. They make the Earth so much greener and healthier. You can go check him out under my links :P)
~Back to the "question".
So do I look like that? Of course not.
I look like this.

This was me age 15. Picture was taken at Eng Wah in Orchard, with my group of friends from Outward Bound Singapore (OBS).
Like I've said, I look different from Einstein when he was 14. He grows curly and short hair
(by Turtle's Law) - created yesterday, 22/11/07.
My hair is longer, so Hair² (power ²), I won him first round. Yippe =)
But Einstein has incredible curls, and curls³. So he is much smarter than me already at age 14..
Therefore, conclusion: We are different not only on looks. Different inputs into our brains generate highly different outputs.
......
Ok, let's stop this equation cRap.....
-_-"
Anyway, looking back at old pictures really brings back many memories. A picture speaks a thousand words, I think it's very true. Memories are fading slowly, and I hate that. And that's one of the reasons why I bring my camera around... because I treasures memories a lot. It would be such a painful thing to forget all your live's encounters...
the certain road that I once walked before,
the friends that I have met in my life,
the different sides of lives that I lived,
the turtle that I used to abuse

Eh.. I mean my fate of meeting that big tortoise during my JC :)
Have been feeling this for quite sometimes already. I miss many people that I encounter in my life. How I wish I have got more time for myself and travel around to meet them.... But at least we still have a thing called "BloG" right.
Starting to feel emo liao. Haha.
Although I don't say much about myself in blog,
I am actually quite complicated.
It's hard to understand the real me.
Ha, seems like this phrase is common in blogs, so just say it to "boost" my level.
So saying this makes me look deeper now.
......
..
Ya right, with my 天真无邪 DE brain.
I think i still look simply brainless.
.
.
.
.
that's why I can make people laugh at me by practically doing nothing.
And I am glad that I have this brainless gift from Mom and daD :)
laLaaLa Di dum~
(Wat a brainless post..)
No comments:
Post a Comment