"Chui liao loh". That's what everyone is saying after they come out of the exam hall. But from my past 12 years experience, those who complain the most usually get the highest.. No wonder I am not getting results from studying lah. haha. "Da bao-ing" was like going through my mind after just 2 papers... but shall not say things like "sure Da bAo one lah, die liao".. cos I really hope not to Da BaO, just pray that the working marks are enough to pass bah.
Got this "gRaDuatE lo" feeling after just 2 papers!! This is not good.... but it tells me how much stress just 2 paper is for my brain. Shall just really phycho myself that exams is just tomorrow, and I have no choice but to squeeze all the CrAp equations that "Newton and friends" left for us. Why did the stupid apple fall on him!!??
Next 2 paper is going to be a killer as well.... Computing on next Monday and Physics on Wednesday. Anyway, saw 4 post count early in the morning. You guys studying so hard ah!! 00:12 am, 02:20 am, 04:56 am and 05:10 am. You all study till too stress, need to click around to destress is it!!? Take care leh, still better to adjust your body clock to Singapore hours and not US timing, or we will grow old as fast as them.
Wish you stay young and cute always :)
Anyway, I realise more and more people thought I am from China!! Even the China dish washer and stall uncles asked me. Is my Chinese beginning to carry 中国腔(China guns)!? Shall try to use more Singlish style pronounciation le...
And I got this during my last Nanyang Arts Fest meeting before the exams. It's made for everyone by Yong Xi, Rene and Angela. And mine's a bit special.
Chinaman again!!!???
Ok, gonna go back China to study le.
Work hard everyone!!! Last 15 days before holiday!
Let's give it all...... for CHINA~!
No comments:
Post a Comment