For the past few days, I was still stressing on school work and stuffs, and finally, the time has come... for me to
destress..
Muahahaha~! Yup. Celebrated
HalloWeeN with my
LevEL 6 guys in the same block 51. Went around our block to
traumatize people. HohoHo! Ok lah, not really scare the turtles out of the shells~ We just went around entertaining people and taking photos with them. Went around Blk 49 and 50 as well. Overall, it was GreaT. But some just simply say "yes? can I help you?" Wah... Zzzz them loh. At least give us some proper respect for GhOst mah. But some were really so shocked that they cried! Kays. Shall post my exciting GhostLY night out on 31/10/07.
~WOoohh...
Starting off... with the Ghost Squad. (I'm not telling you which one is me, have fun guessing :P)

Our first target. Haha!

The truamatized guy.

Yo hoo... Maria!

Yes mum yes mum, I will work! - The maid.
The smiley ghosts

Erm.. the center one is a human ok. haha :P
As what the human audience requested.... (La Ji La Ji~!) (Deep kiss with tongue)

Sianz... ghost got humiliated. LOL!
But the tongue was just not at the right length. Hah!
The Ghost group photo again. (U cannot see me -- YoU cannot @@ me~whistles~)

Ghost, Fall in.

The skull and the Goblin

The Male ghosts MeT the other females gHosTs on our way. Took a photo with them :) Wow, so sporty!

Haha, what a night!
OkaY!
Now have fun guessing which one am I. Hohoho!
Good "HallowEenY" Night!
Dream of me ok!
& Hope u CaN Sleep well tonight =)
1 comment:
it looks so fun.
anyway, take care! (:
Post a Comment