
Went to school at 12.30pm for Astronomy lecture and quiz, and there was this "Exam Welfare Package" thing at Canteen A given by Student Union.... wow.
At this time they still draw out their time to do such things for the students.
(Next week is the exams...)
Really, they lived up to their motto....
U FOR UNION . UNION FOR U
Anyway, the donut made my day :)
jiahe-go-round :)
Went back after the quiz soon, just took around 10 mins to do the 10 MCQ.
Friday is my Life Science Quiz, and there's "no life" in the things I read. What Homeostatasis.... epithelial tissue..... & Hypothalamus?? (河马打老虎?)

Anyway, tried to add some "life" by studying outside my corridor. The birds chirping, insect calling.... it feels good......
Then I fell asleep -_-"
Only when 太阳晒到屁股了 then I wake up.
The Sun really HoT sia.....
Then I went to check it out... It was cool....
After dinner, the night was still young.
Gonna party with my lecture notes.....
Then late at night... someone decided to triple combo me.

And why do I always end my day like that......
No comments:
Post a Comment