They say, it's not gonna work if you always 零时抱佛脚
(hug Buddha's leg at the last moment = push everything to the end then start to panick)
But what if I am always hugging his legs?
.....
Don't worry..... cos
老天爱.......笨小孩......... awww!
Tried to went through the online tutorials for life science.... praying that my Buddha can show me some light.
This is the first question.

Okay.... Question is still manageable.
(the answer is B.....)
But in case I don't know... I still have D!!?
Then.... I went on to this.

Even those who haven't taken this can guess that it's most probably not A....
(liver spoil liao of course cannot work properly mah)
And I can choose C!
Wow, how nice... 包吃!(free eh..!)
when there's good, sure have trap one leh....
Then on I go to the next happily, with a little doubtful feeling.....

thinking in process...... shit it's a bit difficult... ehH!! Wait!
Wah! I see option D!!?
~ 佛主显灵! (Buddha returns my prayers!)
And to assure you, this is the real online tutorial everyone is doing.....
for Buddha sake, how can this kind of questions come out in exams....
????
2 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.
Oh. So you only liked this post...
Are you a spammer?
haha~
Most probably you are :P
And thanks for liking my post Mr Computer :)
Post a Comment