"If you truly love someone, you will let them go"
How true is this?
haha, of course a mountain turtle like me won't understand this... yet.
For now, I think I will still give a @_@" expression towards this. (because I know nothing :P)
Television have only been saying that again and again, but I haven't really seen this in real life.
Hmm... maybe just to list down some observations that I've seen recently.
I have a friend, who knew that he fell in love, but hopes to work out his priorities, so he decided to keep his 儿女私情 aside for now. From what I "learnt", love is a torturous feeling to hold back... that's what TV is always showing (but Korean dramas 99% fake one lah, how can be every scenario be so 巧 one right? haha :P )
(儿女私情 (er nv si qing) - boy girl relationship, 巧 - coincide)
At least he is making a "wise" choice. (I agree it's a cruel choice, but he's not letting his heart lead a mess out of his life. It also doesn't necessary means that it's either love or school one has to choose, some can have the best of these 2 worlds, but some do have limited "mana", just like me as well.... and my available energy is not even enough to cope with just the school work.....how sian can that be right.)
Ok, next.
I've seen a friend, who liked a girl. She is always so friendly to everyone, and she displayed signs of liking him (like the "stupid" symdrome). Then he realised that she got a boyfriend who's still in army.. So sad right. Then he sort things out and decide that, he will not chase anyone who is attached. He said that, it's pathetic that one has to make someone's life sad just to make oneself happy.
I still remember the exact words that my good friend since JC, Zhi Hao, once said about his belief.
"Don't do unto other what you don't want others to do onto you."
Selflessness - A quality I look for in a human. I like :)
I had this friend, who used to like a girl. But got rejected in a "nice" way. So he's is not totally turning him down, I think. Now, this 老兄 of mine saw many others who tried to chase her. But there's something illogical about his reactions.... he actually thought of analyzing these people for this girl's future "prospect". And now, he actually saw someone, who has similar characters, like himself, but he judge him as a "improved" version of himself (That's what I always say here -_-" . Ya, people should be constantly improving, that's the way to life) Okok, back to where I was saying... improved version, as in that "prospect" is actually as nice, with above average character, but he is looks nicer, more accomplished, smarter, and foresee that he is going to be someone who will be more successful than my 老兄 himself can be.
And guess what.... he plans to help out this "enemy" of love....
???
I wondered if such a person exist.
Now I know.
Such a person does exist.
"If you truly love someone, you will let them go"
What a "high" level truth....
(What a hero...... or is he a idiot?
But no doubt he is a really nice guy)
Notice that there's no "this girl like that boy" situations in this post, cos girls are, in theory, un-decodeable :P
So I won't be writing anything down here, cos it will be a failure.
That's what emails, blogs, TVs, jokes, everywhere is like saying. So I don't think anything can be observed "correctly"... so don't bother :P

Anyway, this post is here not because I am in some 桃花结 (love knots?) or something k. It's just to note down and share with others, and also, next time I can read back and see the "solutions guide" I have compiled if I ever get stuck in one :P There's many more interesting things that I've seen in human beings. Hope when I have more time during the holidays, I will still be able to remember and write them down here.
Humans are such interesting creatures!
(as if I am not one myself....)
Hmm.... or maybe that's why I am able to entertain myself -_-"
Seasons of Love.....
Exam of disasters.....
:P
No comments:
Post a Comment