Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday Blues

Early in the morning 10 o'clock. Twist and turn out of the bed and start the vicious cycle.

The impossible has happened again.....
A 2 hours lecture, again, became a 5 hours lecture -_-".

It's becoming so tiring, and I only achieve that little!!?
Just keep swimming....

Anyway, here's a nice song by Mr BIG.



MR. BIG - To Be With You

Hold on little girl
Show me what he's done to you
Stand up little girl
A broken heart can't be that bad
When it's through, it's through
Fate will twist the both of you
So come on baby come on over
Let me be the one to show you

I'm the one who wants to be with you
Deep inside I hope you feel it too
Waited on a line of greens and blues
Just to be the next to be with you

Build up your confidence
So you can be on top for once
wake up who cares about
Little boys that talk too much
I seen it all go down
Your game of love was all rained out
So come on baby, come on over
Let me be the one to hold you

I'm the one who wants to be with you
Deep inside I hope you feel it too
Waited on a line of greens and blues
Just to be the next to be with you


Hmm... maybe let this version of the song summarize the situation here...


Jiahe - Little Boy.

Hold on little boy.
What has NTU done to you.
Stand up little boy.
Clearing school work can't be that bad.
When it's through, it through.... (ya.. really through, cui liao -_-")

Fate will twist just me and you.....
So come on BABY, come on over.
Wear your HUGGIES, and pee together.......

I'm the one who wants to clear AUs.
Deep inside I hope there's no NTU.
Turtle made by lines of greens on blues.
Just to be the next to click S/U....



Build up your confidence
Haven't been on top for once
wake up who cares about
Little boys who study too much
My GPA all go down
even heaven had me all rained out
So come on baby, come on over
Change your diapers.... let me show you.




I'm trying hard to clear AUs.
Wonder why I'm in NTU.
Turtle made by lines of greens on blues.
Sometimes life can't be either S or U........




(AU - Academic Units... can say that it's the number of hours spent on lectures and tutorials per week
Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory - So a lousy grade won't affect the final grade...
although my lousy grades are lousy enough -_-" So not much diff bah)

No comments: