Wednesday, March 19, 2008

GOt picture got Talk

Shall just used the most common phase used by busy people who wants to blog but don't have time for it....


Shall let the picture do most of the talking :P


haha.

First thing in the morning, I saw Selamat's New Face in the lift.



He even better then Osama, his "different" possible outlooks can be seen everywhere in NTU.
Think if he comes NTU to hide, sure kana found very easily... LOL!

Today, in the middle of my 2 tutorial class, I've been summoned to appear at Students' Affairs Centre to move some queue poles, in 1 hr. Van was not there, so use the army brainless way. Carry loh. There's rain and all, after the moving stores obstacle course, smell like a turtle out of a dirty pond and appeared in my material science tutorial -_-". How I wish "I" can stay away from myself loh. (I smell cool.... totally...)

Came back after the tutorial straight away to change out. Saw "Touchie Blackie" on my way up the stairs. Scared me sia. Anyway, I sat down, let him "bua" me. Haha, think the cat wants to clean himself on me, but I think it's the other way round.

Anyway, I took a picture with him loh since he so friendly :)

1st shot - formal.




2nd Shot - We tried to see who can stare longer.



haha......
I won :P

Then went back to bath and change out of my "swimming costume". Wet throughout.....

As predicted, the Closing Ceremony preparation is very very tedious. We have to decorate the boards, move lots and lots of stuffs, pack the same old goodie bags and pack here and there....
Went back to CAC room at 6.30pm.

Work work....





Anyway, goodie bags will be given on this Wednesday at the Linkway bwtween North and South Spine in NTU, 12-5pm and Thursday 12-5pm. If you miss out the goodie bags last time, I would recommend to come before 2pm on Wednesday, cos this time it's really limited. (haha, got insider news for visiting here just 10 hours before the event :) I so good right.)
(as if anyone will be this "early" to read this crap -_-")





I have touched almost everything that appeared in this picture....
Once again, I smell "ORD" coming again!

This Closing is the last event :)

Ok, gonna sleep for "later" liao.
woo hoo!

(and I gonna see "stars" for astronomy module in the afternoon due to lack of...... zzz)

No comments: