Woke up early in the morning, felt so drained of energy. Could feel Jiahe's lousy feeling... that he want something different other than his schedule of work in plan for him to clear....
Only manage to attend 3 online lectures today.. because I realise I am starting to "fall asleep" in lecture....
-_-" (like that also can ah.....)

Guess I am really drained this week... hope I will get the strength to carry on despite the 老天也在为我哭泣 signs coming. Sort of feeling low, in a way. Maybe the constant striving alone still do bore me afterall.
Anyway, met up my sister for dinner at can 9 today. It sure feels good to be seeing a family member after so long. (6 days machiam like 6 years.. came back hall last Saturday)
I looked out the window, and it's raining again. The sound of rain doesn't go well with my mood today.
What a lousy day... But I am going home tomorrow, shall just endure a bit more and learn as much as possible. Onto 1 more lecture :)
No comments:
Post a Comment