Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Life's always fair :)

Everytime when I hit bottom low, there's always something to pick me back up....
Just now, I went out for a run with Eugene, Junwen, Zhe Ming and Yu Zhuang, & happen to encounter people whom I would not expect to see. First, it was Garen, whom I first met at a NUS camp. He was a interesting guy who enjoys performing and entertaining people, and now he is learning magic tricks on his own. Many got quite entertained by his performance, and now he is under the CN Yang Scholarship studying at NTU. A very smart guy :)




Then the second person whom I met is much more interesting. I actually see Junling my army friend who is also a Artillery specialist running!! During army days, he always wear his well known "shag face" whenever he moves more than 2 limbs! And now he is moving 4 limbs around NTU!!?? LOL! On asking, found out that he has got IPPT test this coming Saturday, no wonder he is running. Had a short talk with him before I went off. 2 years ago, I trained with him in the same gun during my artillery spec course. All the fun and shit that we take from army.. haha.

Junling



When we were still "chao" corporals.

Then I met the even more unexpected person. A second Artillery Spec. Bernard Kok!! Haha! We always like to emphasize his first name whenever we call him for fun :P He went to NUS.... but he is actually here in NTU for a jog?? Looks so impossible!!!? Actually it's because he is here to "accompany" his girlfriend for a jog. Wah, romantic sia!

(7/03/08 fact update: He is actually studying in NTU. Saw him a few times in NTU, every time with his gf, but didn't asked him properly. And he also didn't answer me properly anyway -_-")

Bernard KOK



LOL!! I have a tendency to take pictures of people in their worst positions :P


Then when I continue, at Hall 11 bus stop, I saw my classmate from sem 1 in NTU. Hwa Hiang. Haha, she was surprize that I was running alone, with a bag and panting heavily, and like I was rushing to 投胎 (tou tai = reincarnate) like that. I was actually trying to catch up the group of friends who went ahead of me since I met so many people for me to talk to. She actually plan to jog with my other sem 1 tutorial mates as well, Torrence and Zhao Feng I think. I was like laughing and panting, asking her if she met 3 guys and 1 girl passing through. Wow!! They were really fast sia! I never thought they could "jog" at this kind of speed!! Anyway, she asked me if I want to joined them for a run. LOL!! Cannot la, old liao, 1 round around NTU is like 5 km loh! So I just give out a "tired laugh"... maybe next time bah.





Life's still fair afterall. When there's down, there's always back another up :)
Or maybe it's because I am easy to entertain?
Hmm.....

u simple minded la, Jiahe!
:)

No comments: