Sunday, March 2, 2008

Run turtle? Walk for a change......

Don't really know why, but my energy levels has been getting lower and lower as this semester goes... didn't have much energy in most things I do, when I am around with friends, sometimes I may just feel like not participating in the conversations, and this "anti-social" syndrome is unlike me.... And the school work load is piling up, and I'm clearing much slower than last time.... Judging from all these, I think this is "depression"... don't worry first, relac & read on :)

Despite me trying to be positive and happy in dealing with all the things I face, guess the workload is a bit too much for me to handle. I can't sleep well at night, and most days, I wake up having the feeling that I haven't slept. Anyway, I think I should be nicer to myself from now on till I gets better. Shall now dedicate whatever energy left into treating myself better, maybe to a movie or ice-cream. (haha, I always loved ice-cream). Just realised that it has been really a long time since I give concern and welfare to little Jiahe liao...

So, just wanted to inform you all that, most probably, I won't be updating this blog with much interesting stuff for some time. And don't worry about me, should be able to recover from it. (Jiahe is pow-derful de wor!) Just let you all know in case you may worry about the "sudden disappearance". I'm not asking for attention here, so when you see me online, don't start worrying and ask if I am ok. I will be OkaY, okay? Haha! You should still see me around in school with the same ^_^ face.

Face life with a smile.... not a problem yet :)

Okay! I shall now declare that runturtlerun will take a break, since there won't be any interesting things that will "pop" out of me. (The "welfare" department is going on strike, so can't get the rest of the worker to work :P)

When life's down, you won't see much of the happy side of life.

So......




I am sending the whole runturtlerun™ employees for a break!

See ya again..... it's been fun having so many "anonymous" eyes around here. Anyway, hope you all enjoyed reading it so far... 开心就好 :)
(except for this one :P)

No comments: