Thursday, March 27, 2008

The "Final" meeting

Today, I went for my "last" NAF meeting :)
Now I should have time to concentrate on all the work I lag behind.

Meet a wushu friend, Chee Siang. He told me that the next week Wednesday, we'll have our wushu "Closing" ceremony..... (not again... another one!!??) No la, it won't be like my NAF one :P
And he told me that I must go for it. Ok loh, take it as a "keep fit" session :)

And during my supposedly "last" NAF meeting, my friends I knew since CAC FOC was like so excited to join me in this year's FOC. Yiwen, Mielin and Yong Xi wants to come over to my group to be
Senior Attach. Haha! Guess the fun never ends :P Glad that I have this bunch of ultra friendly friends :)
And those who are coming to NTU this year August must at least join a Orientation camp ok!
For sporty ones, join Sports FOC.
For fun and crazy, join Cultural Activities Club FOC (the one I am going to be GL:P)
For "
many girls around to choose from" ones, join NBS camp.
For
Nerdy ones, just join any engineering camp.
......

No lah!! Just joking :P

Anyway, if you want to find out something about what my CAC camp is like, you can click to one of my previous post, under point 7)

Anyway, I saw
Nerubian Assassin from DoTA game in my hall!

This is the hero beetle in the computer game.




And this is the hero in real life.




And it will make a buzzing sound when you touch him.. haha, like a plushie toy :)



My roomie wants to demonstrate how it "buzz", so he just nudge him a little.
But it didn't react..
or maybe he want to "impale" (stunned) us, but not enough mana :P
oh, and for those who don't play games, "impale" is a spell. haha!


And now, just barely 4 days, I started to miss my family already. Then I came across this article....



All the world needs is a Hug.

Guess I will just go back home for the last time before exams to give my parents a
big hug before I confine myself on this island for the next 1 month......

Hai....

If you give a hug, you give good luck.
More hugs.... more luck!

Little Jiahe: My Jiahe is going on a journey this month, I want to bring him good fortune.
Little Jiahe: 5 hugs.
Hug Saint: But you only got enough time for 1 hug.
Little Jiahe: Ok.....

Ah AH ah ah ah....
ah ah ah ah ah ah.....




Aiyo, so big liao still want hugs!
go buy huggies pullup pants lah!

by the way, now it comes in XL size for bigger babies as well....


No comments: