Like a software, I thought it would be good to have "bug fix" log :P
Previous versions bugs.
1) Program unstable due to software not able to locate 3rd party software (companionship) everywhere turtle™ program runs. This usually cause failure and most of the time will lead the whole Jiahe system to crash, at worst, totally.
New fixes.
1) Program no longer needs a 3rd party software to run. It is self sufficient with no further add ons required! 3rd party softwares now becomes a add on to turtle™ program, which is able to run even better with it :)
So how do users feel about this program after using it?
Jiahe: Oh, I think this version upgrade is GrEAT! Firstly, it's uses less ram (resources) to run. And the whole System is able to maintain relatively high "happiness meter" . This enables me to run even more programs simultaneously with less system crashes :) I am a happy customer.
Before upgrade.

After

Ok, for those who don't understand a single crap that I just said.....
basically it just means that.....
I no longer feel down when I am alone. Even if I'm alone, I'm able to find comfort in myself as well :)
"I'm stronger than yesterday".
haha :)
----------------------------------------------------------
12/03/08 - At NTU canteen A, Visual Arts Society
Today, there are booths setups, displaying hand drawn pictures.

They are really nice!!

And there is this section which is very interesting....

They actually have a board for us to use it like a "Fun Wall"!!
Haha!! Saw many interesting ones up there.
But there's one that is rather off....

Obviously this person is getting the stress from the Economics module :P
Then I saw someone's idea.
Is that another Jiahe in NTU I am seeing!!??
Let's see if you identify which 2 are mine.
Let's see if you got it correct.
Here comes Jiahe's version.

Obviously, the Jiahe here thinks "out of the shell".
LOL~!
Okay, now to end. Thanks for all the "waves" out that those who delibrately sent me in NTU. Marvin Chu, yours was the friendliest. Haha!
Anyway, this is a "voice out" article from a student of NTU to Students' Union. It was pinned on the board. The contents and remarks added on by other people are rathering funny, so if you are really bored, you can read it.
It's about the conversion of some hall from double room to triple room sharing.
Ok, see ya around :)
Your neighbourhood friendly hero who hides in a shell is back :)
(as if anyone would need such a hero....haha)
No comments:
Post a Comment