Laughed and joked, but thinking back.... is there anything special that happened......?
Dropping by here just to note down.... don't feel like owning this place for now.....
I am in school for this weekend, as usual, alone.
But this time, I don't feel anything... It's good that I don't feel lonely anymore. For I've attained another level. Now I just need to concentrated on the catching up.
I feel sorry for myself...
for things I usually care, I don't care anymore.
I see my friends being sad, I no longer give a pat......
I walk down and saw the black cat, but I no longer tickle it's neck......
I wonder...... if that's becoming of me forever...........
Is my change making anyone sad? I ponder...
I hope not, I won't want others to worry about me.
But for now....... that would be me for a while.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you see me in school not waving at you, I am not "dao". I've just switched to "low visibility" mode, so may not be able to detect your presence.
If you say "Hi", I'll be happy and surprized. For sure.
If you msn me, you may find that sometimes I looked like I'm void of emotions. I don't want it that way, but it seems like I can't do much about it. I'm sorry....
But now, I am learning to live life, alone.
This is part of growing up, isn't it?
For a change and a while, not smiling that much would look like my style....
The introvert me is back, just a much deeper one.
I hope Jiahe would be back soon.
......
Don't worry Jiahe.
he will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment