Most of my NAF people was there, since it was made "compulsory" by Mr Lim Yong Xi, our NAF director, to "celebrate" our finishing of our project. Haha! Ok la, not so pityful lah. At least I went willingly :P
Buona Vista - That's the place we went to.
Seriously, the place was so high up!!
As we climb to the left as we climb to the right.... literally.
The steps are joined here and there, and we have to walk round the slopes up many flights of stairs.
Then we finally reach "paradise"
Before we went up the building, we encounter our best memorable event over there!
Wen Xiang tooked a photo with a group of "big bosses" of NTU.
Something great happened to me as well!
Here's the presentation of Cheque from 3 persons, and one of them is Dr Su Guaning, President of NTU!!
Felt totally... coOL!!
-_-"
Took the lift to this place.
There's many rooms.
The first place we see, the pool table!
And this is my NAF first group photo.
My group of Wushu friends also went there, I was like running to and fro to take group photos :P
The female vocalist is awesome!
And there was a Indian dance performance.
Camera flashes was all around at that time loh! Hmm.....
There were Ti Ko Pehs.....
Alvin and Wen Xiang :P
And Wen Xiang with his 色 Bei Bei expression....
@_@"
And there were people who were not interested in the sexy dance.
Xin Tian and Gabriel
And someone almost fell asleep.....
Andy
LOL!!! All these pictures are delicately hand picked by me to make up this story :P
They are not like that ah! Haha!!!
Continuing.
The performance by CAC's Ex co was hilarious!
Here Lifang.... as the Snow white!
LOL!!
Snow white and the 7 dwarfs :P
And the whole of the Exco.
Funny sia :P
Then we had our Karaoke session in one of the rooms after that.
(NAF)
Wow, now I know how where our $6000 a year school fees are spent on.... -_-"
My NAF committee took one last photo before we went off.
There's many much more things that happened, but shall just keep it like that :P
More performances, lame poses... the fun never ends.
What a great day :)
Then I went home. It's was a good Friday! But I saw Uncle ice cream man still selling ice cream... It's been a long time since I had one.
And now.... the size of the ice cream also got a 7% reduction in size together with the increment in GST....
To be more exact.... I think it should be 17% reduction in size... 10% more for the service charge.
And the auntie standing beside the icecream uncle...... think she added in her own "tip" for being the "cashier".
Or maybe, the uncle just thought I was a rare customer, so specially made it "bite size" for me. Thanks ah!
I still won't be coming back for the next one despite the special service :P
Home sweet home :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's been a long time since I went home... before I went off for Wei Loong's "free" dinner lobang, I looked out my window.
The continuous raining for 2 weeks has turned my HDB into this.
totally cui...
This house sort of become my "2nd" home instead liao.
Pulau NTU seems to be my 1st -_-".
Met up at Pearl River Restaurant at Suntec. There's 2 table given to Wei Loong free in compensation.... In the end, only 11 people turned up for a 20 seat dinner (2 tables)
At first, I thought what's the special occasion when I receive this invitation from Wei Loong through sms. When I arrived there, I was even more surprize..... why 5 guys seated with alternate free spacing.... Then I realised we are going to have 2 servings per person!!?
The dishes.
The cold dish - At first, it's was still good. Imaging eating 2 shares of Lobster... Good thing Derek was not here :P
if not there won't be any left....
Then the shark fin came out!!!
Good thing Derek was not here today :)
Shelled "prawns" in cereal!
Wooaaa@!
Aren't we just glad the good food are meant to be shared.... not with Derek!
Ahahaha!
Chicken eggs, salt duck eggs, Century Eggs in some green vegetables!!!
Heavenly....
But we started to miss Derek's presence.....
Then here comes the roasted Chicken in Almond.......
It's was simply delicious!!
But we have to eat x2 of these.....
Now we are sort of wish that Derek was here in Singapore.......

I'm enjoying great Canteen food overseas. yeah. I am enjoying myself over here.
How's eating good food without me? Now you know how important am I to clear the food for ya right!
yeah, we miss sensational delicacy master :P
The tender fish dish....
And we started to miss Gregory as well.....
And the ultra nice mee......
Now we miss Terence as well, who is trying to catch Mat Selamat.......
Then we tried to bluff ourselves to finish this tiny bowl.....
Considering that we have already finished many "tiny" bowls.....
We psycho-ed ourselves.....
1) The South Africans do not have such good food, we must not waste it!
2) Derek Liu is not sharing the good fortune with us, we must make up for it!
3) Other people want also don't have so must not waste..... Mat Selamat is eating grass somewhere out there....
This was our last dish - The Ultimate Delicacy.... Dessert!!
Woo.... this looks completely heavenly :O

Pomelo with in chilled mango sago....
(insert Derek's or***mic face)
But we don't just end with 1 bowl this time......
Good things come not in twos now...... but it comes in......
SIXs....................
Let me consider if I want to come back and help you eat....
Maybe not! I am enjoying my life overseas.
吃不到好料说好料烂 (say grapes sour -_-")
:P
And our reaction to it was......
Min Hao - Quote of the day: "Is there a time when you think I am normal?"
we surrendered.....
And we can't even wave our white "flags". Anymore movement, the whole place is going to turn into Singapore's Merlions Park. Almost laughed out the food with this group of friends. Wah, they are as lame as ever :P
After that, we went to Safra Yishun for bowling.
Only stayed for 30 mins till like 10.30pm, then decided to go in order to catch the last bus back to NTU....
Reach the bus stop at NTU at 23.46pm... Alone at the bike....
And another moment, I am going to be back in the room alone.....
What a sad night right.....
Then I went back to the room.....
And my roomie was inside!!!!!
Surprize surprize!!
@LOL@
Ok, I've got someone to study with for the weekends :)
Next week it's going to be super busy for me.
Woohoo!
going crazy soon -_-"
No comments:
Post a Comment