Received the group photos from the last Saturday's NTU open house.
This is my group :)
And the combine groups photo
And this is not even all of the students/workers yet!
Some of the logistic could not squeeze into the picture!
Topic change!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Went back home after 19 days in NTU..... Stayed home for Saturday night and Sunday.
Miss my home like crazy. No doubt parents are the best on Earth... Told Dad that I felt like staying home for a while longer but my Monday morning timetable, 8.30am's Lab, so have to go back on Sunday night. He said that he will drive both my sister back if I stayed till Monday morning, so it's not so wasteful of "natural resources" (petrol loh). Mum woke up early to specially reheat last night's home-cooked yummy food..... Both of my parents woke up early just for me to be able to sleep watch TV with them and sleep on my "bigger" bed for 1 more night.... touched.....
Hugged my mum and wave bye bye. It sure feels good to give and also receive a hug :)
On my way out, saw the little kids going to school.... those were the days.
Still remember when I was young, school was all fun, Primary school, first thing in the morning, catching. haha!
Then I pass by my house's LRT track. It's been quite a while since I got the chance to look at my neighbourhood.
The morning traffic was rather low.
Then here comes the morning hustle of cars....
what a scare....
But I still got here on time :)
Ok, shall start my week studying hard. It's gonna be another busy week.
My Nanyang Arts Fest is finally coming to a close.... Tuesday preparation, Wednesday and Thursday closing. On this Good Friday will be CAC Alumni Night.. (NAF is a special project group under CAC). Haha, take it as a celebration for my NAF's completion :)
Ok, exams nearing, in 1 months time. Shall work hard and pray even harder! (since I am limited to using only a pea brain to study :P How I wish I can remember weird logic as fast as the others!!)
K then, have fun for the weeK :)
No comments:
Post a Comment