Why do we Zzz when we know a lecture is important? Why do we lose concentration when we try to put in effort into something (eg:tutorials, revision...) we think is important but the inner self thinks otherwise?
How do we really cope with all the problems when we AlwAyS feel so lethargic?
HohoHo.. Think I sort of found a solution for myself. The key to unlock more energy lies with our happiness meter. If we are happy, we can do things faster and better. Stress level will also lower much easier as you can think of ways to solve things easier. Now.. have been feeling quite down due to many things.. All the stress from school work, can't understand my tutors.... 听又听不懂,不懂的又太多,太多又不知道怎么问, 问了又不一定听得出(或懂。。。) Do tutorial don't know how to do, go class also can't understand. Argh.. Really quite frustrating most of the times. And it's like a vicious cycle. No motivation to continue doing, and when I force myself to do, quality of work is not there, and it's even more time consuming. So.. this time, I am going change my perception. I am going to make myself as happy as I can :):) If we really look into and reflect on our life.. Life actually doesn't seems so bad. There's actually many things to be happy about and cheer our life on.
1) I should be happy because I got LOtS of good friends in school whom I enjoy greeting everyday.Love waving to all my friends, I think my muscles are getting bigger faster than any exercise =)
2) I should be happy because canteen A got my favourite 云吞面 and the queue is always so short.
3)I should be happy because LKC-LT smells great. (Lee Kong Chian Lecture Theatre)
4) I should be happy because I get to exercise my legs everyday because I stay at level 6 in my hall, and Level 1 starts after I climb a 2 storey hill.
5) I should be happy because I have a bicycle which I can cycle to NTU places in the fastest possible time. (Oh so far I only ferried guys in my front seat , I must declare that I am not, in anyway, a Purple light, so if you see me doing that, do not avoid me like you are being some 电灯炮)
6) I should be happy because I am given the chance to learn new things everyday in school. ( 1 D Box = wen d Bath, on = or en, 123 = wen to 死 REee.., when = wen, Atom = Ah tom, in = 英, exclusion = ex close sion, sub shell = sharp shell, only = On Lee, wavelength = way ve lens,
and, n = en, move the = moo de, photons = fo tuns, obviously = or vous lee, Lithium - Lee term, Beryllium = Ber Lim, Helium = HAIR lum, Lowest = Louis, no = nor, Neon = Neod, row = RoaR, Ten = Den (第一声),contains= con tends, mirror = miller , semi conductor = 西咪 (simi???!!) conductor ) small = 什么?? (Okok, no offence to anyone, it's a compilation from tutors and lecturers. At least I made an effort to decode the words right.. LOL!)
7) I should be happy that I had very fun CAC (Cultural Activity Club) orientation camp. Made lots of good friends whom I know I can depend on in NTU. Romai rulZ! (BTW, CAC camp is not cultural in any ways, it's just pure fun, really different from any other junior school camp that you go to, where you will throw face, stick back and throw again endless times, play all kinds of weird games that you will most probably play once in a lifetime, "fright night" which you can see if you are "there" to scare back the ghost, clubbing, forfeits that you will want to forget that you actually did (singing love songs to others in funny positions, run around dancing and say things that you will NEvER say in your right state of mind, 7 "wonders" and many more. Btw, I not so sway. I only dio the minimal. ... ya, I think I made my point clear that there's really no stuffs like cheering Tangs poems, singing Folks Songs, playing Er Hu... ). Yup. Good memories from CAC camp. Romai RockS 10 pairs of my SocKS!
Okie. So being happy isn't really that difficult. YeS!! Looking forward to changing the "I should..." to " I am...."

At least for now.... I am.
4 comments:
hey seng kait here u shld put a tag board la cock... go find a tag board and put and yes cheer up life cant be as bad as u say haha
10 pairs only ahhh? :D
Paul~!
wave冷 is best lecturer in ntu lo....
btw 罗马 not rome but ish romai meh
-_-"
It's always feel funny to read back all these comments. LOL!
Post a Comment