Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Sunny Sunday.

Wei Loong wedding photos link click here. Till 20/01/08
For public only. Brothers' photo not included.


圆的不能拿扁的可以拿..圆的不能拿扁的可以拿..圆的不能拿扁的可以拿..圆的不能拿扁的可以拿..


This weekend, my relatives from Malaysia came. Went out with them for a Walk A Jog session at my place in Seng Kang on a Sunday morning. But this time, there's something different about the run today. Almost died trying to catch up with a boy younger than me.... guess I am old liao :P But lucky, I am still able to keep my "senior" citizen "fastest roadrunner" despite me trying to take photographs along the way. But still... I almost died la :)


The morning clouds at 6.45 am.



The group of supposedly Seng Kang citizens, which looks more like senior citizens "Walk a Walk" more than a jog..





We end of at a nearby new Anchorvale CC, which I came for the 2nd time. (The first was during my CIP visit, 30/12/07)

This is the beautiful sunrise view... think I haven't seen such a view for a long time since I got into NTU.




As always, a $1 in exchange for a appetizing breakfast of Bee Hoon, 水果 (Fruits?? No... it's zui kway :P), Vegetables (healthy, eat more also ya), Nuggets and Egg Mayo Sandwiches.



Haha, who wants to join me now? :P


The buffet seats.




After our Keep fit session and Happy Meal, we went off.





By the time, 太阳已经晒到我的屁股了 (sun already shining on my bu*t)
But I am already up :)



This picture can only be taken with a "big" camera. Thank God I decided to "act prO" when I am picking my camera :P
You will need to adjust the camera settings manually :)
(note I didn't say much... but how's my acting PRO skill? LOL!!)

For lunch, we went to Ang Mo Kio (my old hometown) for Bak Kut Teh (Meat Bone Tea??)
It's braised 猪脚 (pork leg), their speciality :)




Check out the queue.




The sinful heavenly dishes.




Ok, as we walk back, I saw....





Went up close and point my "bazooka" like black thing at this cat....



And all it did was just wake up and look, and went back to sleep....
Think Singapore is so safe that even cats don't have to worry liao.


.....Singapore is a safe country.......Singapore is a safe country......Singapore is a safe country.....



Recently, I have receive quite a lot of funny emails from my friends, such as

Ericsson Company is distributing free computer lap tops in an attempt to match what Nokia has already done.....

and

Only forward this no money needed......... Please help this girl (she is only 4 1/2 months) and she is very sick And by forwarding this email to all your contacts, you will help her By contributing 10 cents for her operation.

These kind of mails are ... sad to say, fakes. I have many friends, but not many forward me emails. But recently, my email became quite "popular". Many friends started to email me lobangs for the first time. I thought really have what 好料(hao liao - good ingredients). First time email me, then what a big surprize. Haha, 林叔叔 here play with internet since 1997, received and tested out lots of crapZ online liao. Computer crashed like...also dunno how many times liao... and I will be celebrating my Pentium 1's 11th year "crashing" anniversary this year :P Not more than 1 month after I got my first computer at age 11 I already smart enough to delete the whole C: to "save space" :P

So... next time if you all received such emails, be it from "Bill Gates" sharing his fortune or even Grandfather Ghandi from India decided to "transfer a US$10 million" but need your help, just delete and don't continue forwarding. The person who started that is really 吃饱没事做.
Think that person really eat too much, kana serious constipation 10 days straight no need to "unload and check clear", that's why got time.

But if next time you see, "Turtle sharing his fortune" in your email, do remember to visit me sometimes in my "cave" cos by then I will have 自闭症 (
Autism - Self Denial illness) from living alone for too long..

Till we meet again!

Outside the "cave" I mean :)


1 comment:

Jiahe said...

Yar right, another computer spammer.

Thanks for making money here :)