Sunday, January 20, 2008

Another "Full of Fun" 2 Days...

Haven't got time to settle down, and there's more activities that I have been through. Shall keep it short just like how Seng and "I" wanted, hope so.... :P

Yew Kuan's birthday, 18/01/08

I was invited to his 22nd Birthday celebration, with some more hall mates. It's not a big party, so not many of us were invited. Anyway, I "automatically" became the photographer. Guess taking a big camera around does "brand" me a pro... Think I shall note down the number of times when people praised that I "looked" like a pro... I just love taking photos only lah. It's so fun to take candid shots :P

Ok, shall just note down the things that's more exciting.

1) Xiao Jing, who was living 1 level below me in our Hall Block, turned out to be Yew Kuan's ex UOB colleague.

2) Met a IT Wiz name Alvin, Yew Kuan's Secondary 2B classmate. Heard from the other classmate of their saying that he likes to"play" with cameras as well.
Classmates: "He juggles with DSLRs."
LOL~! River Valley people are all lame :P Like what Seng and Marvin said.

3) As usual, they will make the sporty Yew Kuan do all sorts of stupid poses and Gayshit stuff. HAha...


The "catalyst".










???







Had to pull them apart... 他们太不像话了 :P


More to come... 21st Century "Open" minded concept.
In NTU....

Girls can hold Girls hands in school, nothing said.
a Boy walk together with a Girl.... they are boy-girl friends. (??!!)
Boy kiss boy..... What DA??
.......
(It just looked like they are going to kiss at that moment, so caught the shot :P)
The beginning

Yew Kuan:" Don't resist me..."
Xin He (hall):" Erm...Ok... (with a excited smile)"




The 2nd Attempt...




To make matters more complicated....




This is a goodbye kiss... to his OCS mate.



Ok.... Lucky I left early the night was still young... any later I think he's going ask me to take video :P

Haha, no la... this is all just a joke. They just want to increase Yew Kuan popularity count.
So...do I have the making of a great paparrazi...?

Woof Woof! says the Turtle.
狗仔
is here :P


Ok, a Hall photo





I think everytime I post about these kinds of stuff, the "unintentional" attention always come fast from the person being "sabo"ed :P Yew Kuan, see how long it will take for you to discover this. Ho Ho Ho, Yew Kuan! (by the way, his Sir name is Ho :P)


HoHoHo...HoHoHo...HoHoHo...HoHoHo...HoHoHo...HoHoHo...


4) I @@ Seng Kiat everywhere I go....

During Army, training to be Corporals... different platoon, he in 3 and I'm in 1, see me sweeping leaves for 10 weeks... Wah, peeping Kiat Kiat.

Then training to be Sergeants... same course, he in "group" D6 (D=Detachment) while I am in D5... buddy detachments.

Posted to 20SA (Artillery unit), got into same Charlie Battery (platoon). Sleep together in the same room for 1 year..... on seperate beds. Relac la~

HAha, Seng Kiat, this is you in the conference room when we first got into 20SA :P




During Seng Kiat's Birthday Celebration at Pizza Hut, Ang Mo Kio (Near our Amoy Quee Camp)


Renald, Calvin, Jervois, Eddy, Jiahe (in blue), Bernard, Kenneth Kow, Sanjeev, Seng Kiat (in white)

After Army, go Uni.... NTU..... Got into the same Orientation camp... and sister group somemore.
Sia la! Lame for the 5 days.

First day



He kana makeup.



Laughed at him.

Then last day, my turn to kana makeup...... was a bit reluctant to show.... Aiya, since when I got face to save? Heck...

Before.



After....



???
Freshmen Orientation Camp is so fun....


Now at Yew Kuan's birthday.



What a small world. Yew Kuan was my BMT section mate. Then after we went for specialist course in SISPEC, we didn't meet till we got into the same Hall orientation camp again. So I decided that we should all 3 take a photo.

First one, 2 smiled, 1 acted cooL....





Second one, 2 smiled, 1 acted cooL.... again.




So to make the pictures more balanced...



Third one,2 smiled, 1 acted cooL.... again?

Then we decided to.....



Act coOl together.....

Aiyo, don't lame liao lah!!
We took a final photo.

The 3 lamers unite.



:P :O :D

crawls to the next day.........


On Saturday, went out for a wushu outing.
Those guys were fun, and something to remember... the President and Vice were total jokers...
They should set up a Laughter Club or something, and be President and vice again :P
The gathering was fun. Shall just cut it short since I already talk so much just now.. haha!

A group photo :)



YeahE :)
After the eating session, went to level 3 open space to play some games. Played Mafia, Truth or Dare... but this time, I didn't dio-ed any. Lucky me :P
Ok, I shall end it here. Hope my life won't get any more exciting... it's taking quite some time to write it down even after I cut down A LOT already.

..............

Guess I failed to keep it short again :P

No comments: