Sunday, January 27, 2008

An addition to runturtlerun :)

Realised I have been taking pictures everywhere I go, and everyone wants pictures from me (regular customer like Seng Kiat :P) So now.... this place is where I will post all my links where you can download the pictures from :)

Anyway, Zhi Tai, my JC classmate, thinks that Seng Kiat looks like my JC classmate, Benjamin. I don't think so leh.... Anyway, if you want to compare, this is the latest picture that I have of Ben.

Picture from Jinhong's Birthday. (Jinhong=JH=Jiahe-Yo Bro!) It's his 21st Birthday celebration.
The guy in the centre is Benjamin, my JC classmate that Zhi Tai thinks that looks like you, ah Seng.

Ben (centre)



The side view



The more close up view.


Another angle.


And this is Seng.


It's still quite different bah :)

Ok continue..........

Went for IPPT at Khatib yesterday on Sat, 4 pm. The weather was still quite hot even at that timing. There's many people there, and I am the only Cat X (below 25 years old) over there.... everyone looked so "mature", and I look like I just enlisted with my yellow army "20SA" shirt and PT pants. Haha, can't throw face liao since I am wearing my ex unit's singlet :P

Anyway, many struggled to pass, with their "age" and "size".... For me, a freshly ORDed personnel.... haha! At least I pass easily :)

Hey guys (literally)!! If you haven't take IPPT, good luck ya!!! Do aim for at least a 15 points. It's $100! For 18 pts (sliver) It's $200!! And for GOLD it's $400!!?
I say we should at least get a silver celebrate new year also happier :P

Anyway, here's how a results slip looks like.

Photobucket

and also.... for those who sees it carefully, my results doesn't looked right bah :P
But don't worry, I pass lah :)

Anyway, good luck in getting a good IPPT grade so we won't have to go for RT!! (Remedial Training...)

Oh... for myself to know (for you to guess the meaning if you have nothing to do)... the simple happy truth can be seen in the eyes of the turtle :)
Ok, shall end it here liao.

A new week begins....

~^! __ ~~
!!!!!!!!!!!! (@@) !!!~^*!!!
Run Run!!

2 comments:

JJ said...

U mean CAT X

Jiahe said...

LOL~!
Changed after so long :P
Difficult to track comments sia..

Thanks Jia Jun!