Friday, January 4, 2008

My VeRY good Sec ScH Friend Wedding?

Tomorrow, it's my very good friend, Wei Loong's wedding. And he is the same age as me!!!??
Still remember the days we were in Secondary school. We got into the same class, joined NCC Land together in sec 1 with Soon Yee.... Went springleft camp in Sec 1, got tekan under the hot sun, doing pumpings on the scorching parade square.... got our 1st Sergeant rank together... and we really had so much fun during these 4 years.



We still have class gatherings now and then, and he's usually the one who invited us to his house for Christmas and steamboat gathering for the past few years....



And one morning when I was sleeping, he called... to ask for my address.
And the in a few days, I received this.



I am sure this is not written by him.
Cos his handwriting is not so nice :P

When I open it up, I was amazed by the uniqueness of the invitation.





The size of the card is just like our EZ link Cards.... it's stunningly nice.



I am going over to "ton" (overnight stay without sleeping) to his place tonight.
The 感觉就像嫁自己的女儿一样.... ("own daughter got married off" feeling)
Haha, not so 夸张 lah, joking. (kua zhang= exaggerating)

But there's a interesting point.....
When I am out drinking milk from bottle, he is not even borned.... (my birthday earlier than him)

And now he is getting married, and I haven't even got a girlfriend before. Hahaa!! Turtle is sure slow :P

Ok... to end off.


Specially picked~not random

On the 10th day of Christmas my turtle gave to me, 10 sec sch friends havin' a party.



We were having a steamboat party at Wei Loong's house, the date is 19/02/07.
Time Flies... memorably :)

No comments: