NAF meeting - 3pm till 6.30 pm
As usual, in these meetings, I don't talk much. Most of the time, I will be simply listening. But don't misunderstand, I do contribute to the success of NAF k. When I start to talk, 我讲金话 leh! (direct translation: I speak words of gold). Mai Siao Siao leh!
Bullshit la. I am the treasurer, of course I only talk about money issues. Money=Gold (finance).
-_-"
Rene, who's in charge of doing the NAF website, needs to post pictures of our committee. So, whenever we need it, my camera always magically appears :)
Firstly, before we do "proper" shoots without "proper" background... as always, I will take some random pictures.

This is Alan, Tao Jun, Yong Xi, Angela and Serene having a meeting at one corner.
Coming up next, the CooL pictures ~ group photos!
As a standard committee, we have all the standard posts.
Logistic and Programmer sideAs a standard committee, we have all the standard posts.

Left to right
Back row - Chin Yuan, Log Head (sounds wrong :P), Serene, Mie Lin, Yiwen, Valarie (Chief Programmers), Tao Jun (Asst Log Head, super smart and nice)
Front - Alan and Joel (Programmer)
Mind their own Business (and the good at it :D) - The Biz Managers

Back - Alvin (Head Busybody - Always busy looking for sponsors and all :) He's the chief Biz Manager), Fuda (super friendly guy, efficient at work), Zong Yi, Wen Xiang, Gabriel
Front - Shanshan (Asst Head) and Xiao Ting (Our Dragonboater - Yong Xi always like to make fun of that fact)
HQ

Back - Yong Xi (Director), Rene (Vice Director/Publicity/ Biz, lots of underground work) and.. Me loh (Treasurer)
Front - Angela (Vice Director) and Heji (Honourary General Secretary)
THe NAF'08

Lifang (Vice Events Coordinator of CAC) is on the front left. (Remember the LOL person that I mentioned? LOL!)
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
After the meeting, we planned to go JP (Jurong Point) for dinner. At first, didn't really wanted to go out of NTU as I 've planned to go run with Jun Wen (blk mate, same sec sch as well) during his Route Relay training at 10pm. Haha, but Alan and Yiwen got so much 魅力, easily convince me to go out and eat with them. The closing date to take my IPPT (individual Physical Proficiency Test) is nearing, and will close just before every NSmen's birthday. Mine is Feb (haha, not hinting anything ok). So decided to cycle out to exercise the 小老鼠 (small mouse = muscles) of mine. In the end, we realised that all who went for dinner is from FOC. Guess we are the only enthu people around :P
As my 2 wheel drive sets off earlier and reach earlier, we plan to contact one another by sms.
Sms-ed Alan and Yiwen to contact me when they reach.
And Yiwen send me this exact msg before they reach JP, "I want to eat long john!"
Where gOt people say things like that out of the blues one!!?? I see liao almost pengz!!
I think she calls this behavior......"bimb0", right Yiwen? Laughs~
Ok, because of her enthusiasm, of course we ended up at Long John Silvers :P
Those who were present: Joel, Jiahe, Alan, Yong Xi and Yiwen (the only girl).
During most of our conversation, Alan keep "ignoring" the female's presence and most of the time I see her sitting there by herself. Saw her SiaNz face. Hey Yiwen, wanted to talk to you one, but 妈妈说吃饭的时候不可以讲话 (Mama says don't talk while I eat~). So poor thing. But in a way, funny as well :P
Oh, and just to note down a kind words.
Yiwen said these:" Jiahe, 你很瘦 eh, 要吃多一点。" (you are very skinny, must eat more)
Haha~ Not many people will say that to me nowadays, except for a few close friends. Haha, these words~ I can feel a deeper level of concern. Is it because she is a Lit student? haha :)
Thank you So so SOoO much for your concern Yiwen :) Like your character of observing your friends around, and constantly pouring sincere care and concern to everyone :)
But I can't eat any much more than what I am eating already.... if I can do anything about it, it won't appear on my "wishlist" :P
I also prefer to be nice to people around me. How nice can our lives be if we, ourselves, are the only one enjoying it? There's gonna be more to Life..... :)
Music changes the mood, and that's why I love it. Added a new song to my blog and hope the happy tune will bring more life :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
After Dinner, back to hall. Jun Wen got blisters from our ice skating blk outing 2 days ago... sianz~ So went down to meet the others Route Relay runners. Da Qing (the route relay manager, blk 50), Ivan (blk 50) and Pricycia (pronounced as "Pre-Sure" blk 51) was the only ones who's there for training. LOL!@ And I am there to represent Jun Wen, and my sis :P She's also in that team but she's sick, so not present as well. Hmm... guess no one will travel back to NTU just for a run bah unless they are already in hall... And Da Qing says that a turnout of 5 will be put into "record" already. LOL!
Ran the actual route with them starting from the track, and after the fun run, I got into the team. @_@" At least next time I will have many people to accompany me in the run :)
After that, Da Qing and Ivan wanted to have a "team bonding" session... They wanted to play Mahjong loh!! I am not into such things, so is Pricycia, but they wanted so much to "pass on" the skills before they leave Hall, so we met them at Ivan's room at 12am.. Already told them we'll be around only for 1/2 hour, and they will need to look for their Mahjong Kakis (buddies) But in the end, we end up till 4am in the morning... Zzz..... But I did learn lots of things, but not anywhere close to perfect.
Got a feel of "special Semester" this Dec holidays. Came back NTU many times... to be photographer, meetings, camps, bonding sessions, Mahjong lecture and handson tutorial and exam in 4 hrs by Dr Chng Da Qing and Prof Ivan, who specialise in all sorts of Hall night life. They really make a joker pair :)
Their most used quotes when the radio plays a song and one of them starts singing...
1) To singing guy:" Eh, 你知道这是谁唱得吗?" (you know who sang this song?)
2) Singing guy: " yeah, 是 _____" (is "whoever")
3) To singing guy :" Then 你可不可以让他好好的唱完整首!!??" (then can you let him sing it properly!!??)
haha, tio "BANGed"
If I continue hanging around with these guys, I don't know what kind of CraP will I turn into
~haha
Keep on randoming!
On the 11th day of Christmas my turtle gave to me, 11 SG grass cutters fall in.
No comments:
Post a Comment