(a point for me to take note in case it gets too messy in future=> At this point of time, I am still not a 武林高手, my fist and kicks 杀不死人,only can 笑死人.)
At 8.15pm, I left the wushu training, for the Cheer Leading Competition at SRC (Sports Recreation Centre) in NTU. My roomie already sms me that it's was full, so I was prepared. Lucky I was still able to get in. Took 747 pictures in 1 hr 32 mins.... sounds crazy, because their stunts was very fast, so I used burst rate during shooting in case I miss out some stunts :P
Check out the big crowd!
On the left side

On the right

And this were my hall supporters. All in Red :)
Centre

It's was totally COoL!! They made it so easy, springing up and down smiling, although some other halls formation dropped down, but their spirit was still up there.
And this is my Hall 10 Cheerleaders.


The girl up there is Jiani, my roomie's hall SP. (Secret Pal, during Hall Orientation). Her "flying split" was stunning! Think her boyfriend was also there to support her :)
And this is our NTU's cheer leading team... the power pack one.

They actually formed this in a split second. All 3 girls "flew up" into this position at once :O
During the whole event, I was like looking for people I know in the cheer leading competition, and trying to take their pictures. Think the people around me must be thinking, I am some gay who keep taking pictures of male cheer leaders close up, and maybe a pervert as well, taking hot female cheerleaders and also randomly aiming at others?? Actually, I saw Alan (Hall 7) and Cheryl (Hall 11) in the competition, and also Issac, all 3 I knew since CAC FOC. And some photos of my hall friends supporters. (I was not wearing the hall Tee.) They look great! Alan and Cheryl was the cheer leaders, while Issac was the 食神 Mascot :P I also saw Garen in cheerleading, whom I knew from PAYC camp in NUS. Hey! If any of you all see this and I haven't get to send you your pictures, just let me know :P
Anyway, the whole thing ended with me feeling so hungry. Went back to hall.... and I and my roomie went to made pasta for 3, 2 for us and 1 more for Jun Wen.

Some hall mates saw us, and they also want some. Then they said, guys who can 煮饭 (cook rice), very de good. ( think they just want the pasta lah...haha)
and.... We can only 煮面 (cook pasta), and we use "ready made" instant pasta sauce somemore... LOL! So we no good. Gonna level up my rice skills from mom :P
Ok now, end of another fun but tiring day...
Morning 9am lesson.... time to sleep :)
No comments:
Post a Comment