Saturday, January 5, 2008

The Wedding 5/1/08

For those who want the pictures during the wedding, you can download it from here:
Ex Classmates of AMKSS RockS! Click here by 17/01/08 (Thurs)

or copy and paste this:
http://download.yousendit.com/8093659643E320CF

:) :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)


End of School Holidays, 6/1/08

What a way to end my holidays with a sense of satisfaction that I have indeed enjoyed my holidays
"PinG3 piNG2 PianG4 piaNG3"ly (sound of fire crackers :P)

A Wedding ceremony which is not just a simple wedding dinner anymore.

A
Before, during, and After journey.

Points to ponder.......
I am no more a kid sitting with my parents, waiting for "drunk adults" walking around to "YUM... SE
NG" senselessly while I drink my orange juice and get 自我陶.. (drunk in my own world, in this case, orange juice..?)

I don't stand onto chairs to see and wonder why 2 adults on stage are not smart enough to pour
"water" themselves.... and pour also can overflow the glasses even with 4 hands.....

Why do older people get served first, while kids got served second..... but the latter always becomes the target board to "CleaR the whole BIG plate".... 大人真懂得"敬老尊贤" (respect the OLD, respect the WISE) => So Kids are wise.
No wonder they say nowadays kids are smart.

Well... they thought wrong of me :P

~_-
~_-~_-~_-~_-~_-~_-~_-~_-~_-~_-~_-~_-~_-~_-~_-


Eve of wedding. Bachelors' Night.

I came late late in the night at 12.05am, so there's nothing much that I went through. But here's a picture.



Brothers, sleeping in the same room for the night.


Maybe one more picture...



Wei Loong can't sleep on his bed for the night cos it's "decorated" already. He's on the left.
Terence in the centre, Gregory (aka Greg) on the right.

Off we went to Zzzz......

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Actual Day of Wedding - 4.30 am


We all set our alarm to 4.30am, to prepare for the big day.

They prepared breakfast for us all. Chicken buns which will "squirt" juice. It's really very nice.
And these pictures will describe it all.


The juicy bun - Derek



Derek:" Do you smell...... what the rock is cooking...?"


*Chomp*






OHhh
....hmm.....





AHhh
h....


I think nowadays, people call this a orgasmic expression, is it?

Oh man, forgotten about the "G" rating for my blog.... I bet it's going up to "PG" with this word alone..... Zzzz (27/11/07)

Okay kids! Now for some Parental Guidances :)
There's 5 different meanings for this word. As used in this post, 叔叔 here is referring to this


or·gasm [awr-gaz-uhm] - intense or unrestrained excitement.
As copied from http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/orgasmic%20

Have great fun learning new words :)
But don't tell your parents you learn it from me ok.... they may get a org**m.... And I may not live long enough to teach more.

.............................Continue.......................................................


05.59 am - Jimmy the Hairstylist at Work

Wei
Loong's cooL hairstyle was designed by brother Jimmy



After the preparation, off we go to the bride's house!

Gao Wei was Wei Loong's Bestman and also the driver of his car.




I was in the front seat that time.




The Hero and the supporting Heros.



太阳都还没晒到屁股, and we had to go. But someone is having a "walking on SunshinE" mood :P

And of course, we need to go through "hell" just to enter ^heaven^.




Brothers pushups.... 讲义气 (talk brotherhood)




And finally, Wei Loong got to see the Light of his Life.



With
Devils in disguise behind :P
The brothers were made to eat super hard, dunno what
biscult, "daylight robbery" of hongbaos (red packet), made Wei Loong to sign a peace "unjusticed" treaty with terms like "All your money is mine, and my money will still be mine" and "When I say yes, you say yes. And when I say NO you will never dare to say yes..."

No wonder they always say marriage is a man's prison :P



But love is blind :) And so he did the "wrong" thing.


Then we went to and fro both places.

This was at Wei Loong's house.




Back to Seng Kang




Minnie and Micky mouse led the way in front of the Wedding Car.




*******************************************************

And now, wedding Dinner.

We went to the place early to prepare, and we reach at about 4.30 pm.
Time passes slowly while we wait for guests to come....
And the brothers decided to do something.

The brothers saw this picture in Yew Boon's (sec classmate as well) friendster. So....



they decided to...

Spoof number 1




number 2




3



Haha....no... the 3rd one is not a spoof :P

And
finally, with the male lead himself :P



How Bo Liao can we get right?
Ha, it gets worst than just that :)

And... I like :)


More photo taking sessions.

Andrew and I



Andrew was my Sec 3/3 partner in class. Still remember on his birthday... Gave him a nicely wrapped present. With 1 packet of coffee and 1 packet of cereal inside :P 1 to keep him awake, 1 to keep him away from hunger.
好事成 mah! What a nice partner he have beside him right! And he was a councillor. Can't believe it. lol...!


The brothers was seperated to different seats due to some "unforseen" circumstances.
So we just got ourselves a seat somewhere :) Terence and I sat at a table with our Sec school friends, Poying, Hui Min, Yew Boon and his gf, Jun Min, Kenneth and 2 more 有年龄 (got age) de 人 :) One of them is Wei Loong's ex-tuition teacher, taught him from primary 4 to sec 4. Said that she knows how to 看人, and she said that I will be doing well in future. Doing Well.... I am now in Common Engineering and going to stream in Year 2..... Am I going to go Civil Engineering drilling wells!!!?? OMG. No no No.... I must put in even more effort into studies...


Pls no building house, bridges, wells, watever... I hate civil... I hate electronic and electrical.......



The "Ham" case

I called him Ham for like dunno since primary school... haha. Unique Sir name :)

Bestman (Ham Gao Wei) Bridemaid (Shu Min/
Mrs Ham? LOL!!)








Most of the times, pictures can be misleading~
and we like it that way :P


And at the hotel...



Mr and Mrs Ham wedding bears :)

And the hotel management also had the same sentiments.






Haha, Gao Wei ! Wish Mrs Ham be there for your birthday this Friday ya!
(I think it will be a really long time till he discovers this... will little ham be out by then? Heehee^)

The main photographer is Xiao Cai (Xiao Cai (小菜)=small vegetable), I and Terence supposed to be "brothers" cameraman, but in the end, Terence had other more important roles to play, so he let me had all the fun myself. Min Hao was assigned a camera as well. The way he take pictures is coOL, but too bad I didn't manage to take any photos of him "taking photos".
My role? I decided to be the "memory preserver". I don't take serious shots like Xiao Cai (the professional cameraman), who needs the same pictures twice anyway? And Xiao Cai also don't have the chance to run around other places to take my "type" of shots.... who would pay a photograher to take CanDiD shots right? So I think you can say that he's in charge of the serious side, while I
chose to be the 乱乱来 side. Hey, but these 1323 乱乱来 photos from my camera are important as well k. Mine can tell a story :)

Me and "Xiao" Cai


Anyway, I haven't seen events coordinators include 2 cameraman, one for proper shots and 1 for taking the more "relaxed" side. But I guess no cameraman will take the latter, which I feel is quite a pity. Pictures are starting to lose it original meanings, that is to take down memories. What is so special about any occasions if everything is just so "serious"?
Haha, but don't worry about yourselves not looking nice in "my camera". I do carefully select proper ones to send :)
Photo taking are not just about people looking into the lens and smiling.
Let me show you the other sides of life.



Ham!! 早生贵子 also wor!

(Goodbye lovely world... my days are already numbered when I decided to write this in...
whatevA!)


^*^*^* ^*^*^* ^
!Long live turtle!^* ^*^*^* ^*^*^*


Lessons Learnt from Xiao Cai
1) He is a good speaker and joker. He knows how to make people laugh and bond with them, making them smile more natually.
2) He is not proud, and he thank everyone after pictures with a Big bow and "Thank you".

Mistakes that I did
1) Because I am so carefree and doesn't bother about "acting" professional (since I am not anyway), I took photos from different angles taking aim from the LCD screen, I realised that my
lame face attracted more attention than my camera... so some photos I can see the "eyes looking at me" and smiling widely, as if they are laughing at me.... hohoho, I am bringing joy to their lives?? So next time, I shall raise the camera in front of my face. So they can happily laugh into my face.

Anyway, PROfessional Camera man
Xiao Cai see me taking photo using live view so happily till he can't take it anymore.... then he decided to just let go of his "image" a while.... and for the first time, I see him shoot pictures like a kid. A big and happy one.... like me :P

(
live view - Viewing from the LCD. For Professional camera (DSLR), they will have to look through the optical view finder on the camera itself to take aim (they don't have a choice), so it always looks more professional to hold the camera to your face. But it lacks angle. But nowaday, new DSLR are coming up with Live View as well, and Xiao Cai got one!)



One asked why I bought such a big camera.


My new camera - Panansonic Lumix FZ18

To keep it simple to understand.
Bigger camera= Bigger sensor= Better quality pictures. Check out with other's picture.
Bigger camera= more control = can more pattern, action actioN.
Bigger camera = can buay PRO
act PRO. (buei= not (in hokkien) )


*Don't pray pray^*Don't pray pray^*Don't pray pray^*~~~


Firstly, starting off with something random.

The brothers was carrying Min Hao.



And now, to note down all my friends who were present.


left Yvonne Xue Ping Maggie right


Yvonne was my secondary school partner during Sec 1 (1999), that was the time when turtle came about :)

The 3 of them are in the same class as me from Sec
1/3 to 2/3 (1999-2000)



Back - Jun Ming and Kenneth

Front - Hui Min,
Po Ying and Grace

Po Ying (aka *BoiinG*) - She's my parther beside me for 1 year in sec 4/3 (2002). Crapping together with Gregory (brother) and Joyce (not here)

Grace - My 大姐 who taught me things beyond classroom. But I never seems to understand much at that time :P
She is also a councillor... and a head... mai siAo siaO k!


All 5 of them was with me in the same class from
3/3 to 4/3 (2001-2002)

And something interesting that I have realised...
In primary school, they made little boys and girls hold hands when walking around, sit together.
In secondary school, they made us sit together.
In JC, we are free to sit anyway, do anything.
In University, we are made to play "couple" games in most activities, and we actually receive this in our NTU mails.



???
Like... who will go loh.....

-continue--continue--continue--continue--continue--continue--continue-


And now for the videos


Video - Yum Seng 1 - From Stage

Check out the "brothers" power.



We thought that the mic was not on.
Derek Liu 口水, you "drowned" the mic with your drool lah! (haha, this is for "peeping" at my blog for so long without letting me know. heeHeehee)
haha, and I think I am good with acting... as if I am not the cameraman. :P


And this is my Secondary School friend's happy faces during the Yum Seng. HAha!! Saw your own face?




A brothers group photo




A Ang Mo Kio Secondary School Class 4/3 photo (2001-2002)





All good things come will come to an end... and here, we said good bye, hoping to see one another again. We have all grown.


ByeBye! Cya! ByeBye! Cya! ByeBye! Cya! ByeBye! Cya! ByeBye! Cya!


We went pass this on our 2nd day out to Marina Bay.



Cool Lightings. It seems like they are selling Golf Balls.


On our way back to our hotel, we saw something interesting again.



What can it mean???
??
?

Hmm....

And so..



we interpretted it this way.


!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?



Yvonne sent me this picture, guessed that only I will appreciated it.




Hmm.... will I have this as my wedding car?
Seems coOL!
..............
......
..
haHA, don't worry guys,
我不会做傻事的 lah~
(I won't do anything stupid :P)

Oh, and happiE 9th year turtle and bear bear friendship, Yvonne :D


Okay, let's me recount what I have done this December.

This wedding bring my holiday to a great high end. Am really glad that despite the rushing around during my December holidays, be it for school meetings, training, hall publication stuffs and gatherings from friends of all ages, I had an incredible a
nd fulfilling holiday....



"PinG3 piNG2 PianG4 piaNG3"ly (smiles!)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Being Random for the last time of 2007 Christmas.....

To sum up the 12 random days of Christmas......

On the 12th day of Christmas my turtle gave to me....




The clock struck 12 exactly :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Twelve Days of Christmas

On the twelfth day of Christmas my turtle gave to me....
12 o'clock exactly







11 BangladeSHI








10 sec school buddies














9 pancakes on bunny










8 specs ORDed.






7 Question markies. ? ? ? ? ? ? ?




6 soldiers standing









5 big foot pointing







4
smiley doggies











3 sponge and Patrick














2 snowman robbery












And 1 bear fall cos it's too
icy


No comments: