
Today, my block 51 organized a block steamboat @ the balcony. First gathering of the year, and it's has been a long time since I really talk to "humans". Yeah... haven't been talking much since the start of the the semester. Mostly listening to lectures while they talk "alien" languages. Anyway, to keep it short... Got Picture Got Talk :)
Marvin, Yew Kuan and Me - Both of them moved out Hall liao... :(

I had to sacrifice to be nearer to the camera to make their face "look" smaller.
HAha~ now even guys are into this sort of things?
I think we have gays traits.... shit.
Yu Sheng!( 鱼生)

The preparation

The fun begins.

By the corridors talk-birdy session.

And we caught sight of a big wild boar with a small wild boar!!

Cute piggy piggy :)
I love wild boars I love wild boars I love wild boars I love wild boars !
Anyway, Valentines' Day is coming, but all I see is more and more friends getting emo....
Since young, I always like to observe people. And maybe that's why sometimes I appear to be able to "read" minds hor, Marvin! Wah, but the sian part is, with this "good for nothing" skill of mine, I think I can tell when people are emo.... and I can't do anything to help emo human beings....
When I distribute the NAF events guide door to door on 28/01/08 to my hall, I saw my sis's neighbour emo-ing around... (Anyway, on average, I took 8 mins to clear a block. "cilvilian style" SOC (Standard Obstacle Course, from Army) ) What a good workout :)
I met a friend in school, saying that he would like to buy some roses for charity, but he wants to pass the roses to me since he thinks he will have no use for it..... pass me at most I can only give to my roomie 培养感情 (nurture love)?
I see blogs after blogs, msn messages emo-ing.....
A friend who claims that he/she does not need love, but I can tell that he/she would like someone to care for badly..... Although he/she says that there's no one in mind, I know there's someone out there he/she wants attention from..... I can't help.
I have seen many friends' blog who wished for "someone special".
I have seen friends who doesn't talk much .... But I can feel their heart souring when they post pics of their "loved" ones........... but talked nothing about it.
I have seen MSN with people who "wants to be a good husband/wife"
Friends who wants "their smiles back", "in the breakdown",
& a buddy who wants to "Fight till I die!" then to "I'm Sorry..." , turned to "Life is meaningless..." , "Hiaz...", "What have I done" "What should I do?" and finally to"What am I fighting for...."
In here(NTU), I see people who are smiling and laughing, but I can see when they looked "emo" and thinking deep..... (but I'm not Professor X...... I still want my hair till 80)
Anyway, remember the talk that I mentioned that I will be attending on last Friday night? It's actually a talk that appeared in the NTU mail regarding "how to manage relationships". It's actually a course sponsored by Social Development Unit (should have expected....), so we just pay $2 for a very nice tea buffet break and some funny goodie bag items. Thought it's interesting, so went over to listened to 2 "Dr Love" talked 3 hours. Both of them are social scientist, Dr Tom and Dr Beverly Rodgers, and both of them are happily married to one another for 31 long years. They talk about how they first started at the age of 12 and 14, and the stupidiest things that they have done for one another and some weird questions explained. It's was a enjoyable 3 hr, and I thought that the whole thing was really different from whatever school lectures I have been trying to keep awake since I got here......
Maybe just to share a interesting point said.
Question: Why do cute and good girls always like big bad boys?
Ans: Opposite attracts!
Explanation: People tend to look for their "other half" with character traits that they lack.... and when they found the one, it makes them feel "whole".
(maybe that's why tv always show how the men treat their girlfriends badly, but they still stayed for them. Always thought this story plot is lame..... so that explains it. Mediacorp still not bad sia...!)
So in short, let me just write down some things for my "emo friends" around (if you are secretly emo-ing as well)
For those who wants a mate, firstly, be able to list down 5 character traits that you would like in them. This will help you define who are your potential mate.
Make more friends, widen your circle of friends, you might meet someone who shares a common interest.
Example to support the point: I have seen a friend who met his girlfriend by "trading" soccer sticker... and now they watches soccer matches together liao........... Like that also can ah!!?
Ok, just to show something in the goodie bag which entertained many people who went there.
Do click on the image to enlarge. Read the small words :P
It's so funny!
Ok, end off le. Need to play chess with Mr Zhou liao.
.......
..
And my 小老鼠s are finally getting better now from the IPPT which I took last Sat. Moving around is no more a problem liao :)
And cheer up guys! (ya I know this will not really have any positive effect on the reader.... but hope you all find your happiness soon. You know.... happiness spreads when you are with happy people :)
No comments:
Post a Comment