24th SEA Games Appreciation Dinner at Saint James Power House.
I was one the the lucky draw winners who went to Thailand, Korat, to watch the SEA games during 9-12th December last year. And now, they got this event. My mum and I got invited as well :)
Saint James Power House at Harbourfront


There was many people who attend lucky draw winners (like me :P) and Team Singapore.


These were some of the GOLD medalist out of the 40+ GOLD Awards, given by Mr Teo Chee Hean.

There's also a new catagory which was started in 2005, the Sports Idol. Think they got this idea from Singapore Idol is it!? Anyway, they let the public voted out 20 Sports Idol, but this year, there's a tie, so there's 21 Idols for year 2007. The Sports Idol were supposed to come on stage "Action actiOn" a bit.
The "mocca" idol of the event :P

And this is the wushu idol, Tao Yi Jun.

This was her doing her poses, she was on stage for quite long, and she was the most stressed one as well, since she have to perform for like 1 min plus when every others just walk around, poses, then off they went. The spotlights were all shining here and there, then she can't see and balance properly, so she lost her balance and almost fell...

And I happened to catch this cute "1 sec expression". Haha!!
The party continues, but I got out there as I made my way back NTU. It's was 9.31pm then.

Went to Vivocity to walk walk with mum first. It's has been half a year since I last got there, for all the Orientation camps I went.
The bridge over to Sentosa was beautiful :)

--------------------------End of Thursay-------------------------
TGIF? (Thank God it's Friday?)
Not for me....
everyone else went out of NTU.... and I stayed back in my room.
On Saturday, I had to go for my CAC FOC canvassing (to raise funds) project, NTU ambassador training. We were there to learn more about NTU, so we know what to say to students on the actual day. There's many more days where we need to come back to help out.... goodie bags, 2nd training and test..... but we will only be paid on the actual day... somemore, we are not earning it!? I think overall, our "per hour rate" is negative.... If we add up all the transportation and time cost. Aiyoyo.... Ok bah, take it as a form of experience also not bad :)
Going out to meet my army boys later. It's has been a long time since I met them after I ORD. Now it's time for their ORD... how 1 year flies. They are my Detachment 4 men from 20SA. Shall see how MAN they have turned into :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, onto the next tip for Valentines' :P
From Dr Tom and Beverly: Kindness is rare in today's society.
One way to attract attention from the ones you like is being more kind and concern to them. They will natually notice you.
And something to note....
Sometimes, I feel like "randomly" being helpful, so I may appear illogically nice, and it can be to anyone, so don't misunderstand my intentions boys and girls :) Just felt like making someone's day. Some people may thought I got other ulterior motives, so if you know about this, do help me "correct" my friends k. If you know some GUYs who are wary of me and starts to think if I will propose to them with roses this Valentines'... do help me tell them I rather hug a turtle for the rest of my life ya.
To prove that I will actually do it.
.....

........?
Nevermind. You get the point.
Ok now, shall now go out to meet my cute young men from army :)
No comments:
Post a Comment