Friday night, BBQ from Hall Seniors' Camp
Basically this is to let the hall GLs know more about one another, and also, more and more GLs started to leave, Blk 50 from the highest, now became the lowest. From around 8 to now, 4. 3 Guys 1 girl. My block still sort of maintain. 2 dropped, but 2 gained. So overall, still 7. But it seems that this year's GLs is lacking some "自high" genes. Hai....
Anyway, this is the nice round moon during that night.
And this is my block 51 consisting of Logistic, programmers and GLs.
Sat, 23/2, Seniors' Camp run through
Played "Amazing Race", and "Fright night". Was appointed Block Leader THANKS to Lee Zhi Chao, the Chief Group Leader..... I was his 1 year junior during JC days and so he just appointed me based on that -_-" Anyway, I gave him the -_- face about his decision, and he promised me that he will change the BL on a daily basis on the actual orientation days... It's wasn't really fun, I wasn't in the best of mood to play, and also with the most of the GL's "freshmen" mood..... it wasn't really all that fun.
Hai..... nevermind.
Sunday. 24/2
Wake up and rest, wake up and rest..... to make up for the whole week's lack of sleep. Serviced both of my bicycles, took me 2-3 frustrating hours trying to fix the gears, the chains that's always brushing the metal parts, alone.... Lack of sleep + many problems + All alone for the weekend = Maximum frustration.
At night, Computer's C: got locked, "Access Denied", totally morale all time low.... My whole load of pictures can't be backup.....
"Because I had a bad day
I'm taking THREE down
I' sing a sad song but can't turn it around...
I say I don't know I tell me don't lie
I work at a smile and didn't had any ride
I had a bad day The camera don't lie
I''m coming back down and I' hope I don't mind
I' had a bad day......
I' had a bad day"
Monday, 25/2
Morning, there's a NTU Ambassador makeup training.... this is the reason why am I still staying in hall. Went there, took a test, went back hall in 30 mins. Checked the email, saw that tonight there's a Wushu training at 7pm, so stayed till later since I already missed out 2 weeks of fun over there. Meanwhile, tried to fix my computer problem which cost me a sleepless last night. Am glad that 平时有拜佛 (got pray pray :P), manage to unlocked it a little. Backup all my important files 3oGb of it. But the computer was rather cui already with lots of missing "undectectable" files, need to reinstall again when I am back in hall.... Anyway, went for training with a happy heart, leaving NTU at 11 pm with a LOAD off :)
Anyway, hope when all the shit have already been poured into my life, good things will start to come. 苦尽甘来 (bad things end liao, good things come) mah :)
K, la, going home to see my cute family liao.
Won't be updating for sometime, don't think anything fun when happen when I am busy studying.... if I will really study @_@
What a Zzz week coming......
When you meet up with a bad situation...
Why frown that it happened?
Smile because it's over :)
--------------------------------------------------------
o_O" 0_o" It's not over o_O" 0_o"
Updates after I left NTU..... Guess what!
Back at hall 12.30am, instead of home......
Got to Boon Lay MRT at 11.34pm, seeing a sign says "Train service ended" and got "Thank" by the MRT speaker for "Travelling with SMRT" ....... SIANZ to tHE MaX!!!
Everytime I only take the North East Line home, so I thought all train ends at least 12+am. But I didn't realised that I am at the other end of Singapore, and the train here ends at 11.30pm!!??
Sian liao loh, going back hall again to sleep alone again liao. zZz.....
Stomache already have a drummer playing since my wushu training... need to pay that drummer since he already play for like 2 hours. Most of Jurong Point already closed, except for the shop that is always there to make people "HAppY" with their Meals.
..........
Usually I won't eat these kind of food because of 3 main reasons.
1) It's expensive and
2) Not enough to top up a full tank in me, a upsize will be just nice, but refer to my 3rd reason...
3) It's unhealthy, TOTALLY.
Expensive, unhealthy and not filling, it's the best combo to turn me off when choosing a meal..
Anyway, I really do enjoy all sorts of food, but I am rather glad that I am able to control my "toxin" intake rather well. Maybe just some advice, hopes that it can turns you off to such food as well :P From China, great physicians have talk 2 types of food. The "Cool" and the "Heaty". Deep fried food, like French Fries and the Patty, is considered not only "Heaty", it's "Highly Heaty". Heaty food will cause more toxin in the body, and the body will try to remove it through many ways. Fever, sore throat, constipation, and the worst of all.... PIMPLES!
The staff was rather friendly. Cos I was the first customer of the "day" (Tuesday), he made the fries extra "Golden", and maybe extra "tasty" as well.
But with a little flash, it reveals much more things behind the innocent tasty looking thing.
There's actually a lot of salt and what not on the fries!!
Anyway, hope that this will really turns you off next time you go in a "Happy Meal" :)
Be HappY!
Yes... and the Toot tooT train incident is the 4th "lucky" thing that have happened. Hmm.... maybe I should give a lucky number. 四一四一 (4 1 4 1). Translate into English? It will be..... SH*T S*IT.
Good luck to you if you buy ToTo ya!
Hope I can bless people with a Sh*T number. haha.
Surprizingly, I saw my JC friend Hoe Koon and Yi Chuan, who is also my Pri sch friend at Wushu today. They are roommates, and they actually planned to come back hall together so that they can have company when they study. How nice :)
And now.....
I feel so lonely..... going to sleep alone again.
But maybe I should not think too much, tomorrow will be a better day! Going out with family after more than a week....
To all: Keep smiling, make the bad things go "Zzz" and they will go fly kite eventually :)
No comments:
Post a Comment