Friday, February 8, 2008

New Year Dinner at Wei Loong's House

1 month ago, my sec school buddies met up for a special event. Exactly 1 month after, we met again. And this time, we were back at the same place where we left, thanks to Wei Loong for inviting us..... again :)

On New Year, I receive a sms from Gao Wei (aka Mr Ham), our Ex-chairman of my sec 3 & 4 class. In it, he says that "Wei Loong invite us over to his place for dinner Tml, friday". It's was so easy to make a decision.

"That's nice :) will go"

It's always nice to hang out with this bunch of "Really Old" friends. Knew them all for at least 8 years, some of them for 10, and a good Old Ham for more than 12 years (I knew . Wah... I ish really a old uncle liao....)


The "unclearable" steamboat.




When there's a Secondary school outing, we'll never miss out someone....


Derek Liu, (a.k.a. Derek 流 口 水, 雷公... and many more)


And when he sees the steamboat....




Seen it somewhere before?





WooO!!





AHhhh......

And the O***....."feeling" comes from him again :P


And after that....



The God of Gamblers assemble. Derek and Terence.
(haha, Terence don't gamble at all :P He just happen to pose there.)


There's also some "thing" interesting.....



A ball of Fur?




It's a rabbit?
Cat?

I still have no idea what is this....... so here's a bunny with a pancake on it's head.



Saw this somewhere on internet :P so copy and paste here :)

I always say "Time flies....", but I think it really won't be long before I read back this entry, and by this time, they would already turn from RO to XO (Xtra Old)

Wishing them a happy 1 month wedding aniversary :)

No comments: