For any birthday wishings, you can put it under "comments" for me to keep. And all those anonymous people looking at this, write something leh. Like wish me 快高长大 (grow tall and Big quick quick) or something, then can end with "from Anonymous...". HAha, I see liao also happy mah :P I am old liao, can't think of any fun things to entertain myself. Anyway, I got a Physics quiz as a present for tomorrow morning -_-"
A cake!

(the is a "virtual" cake, didn't eat this :P)
& Happy Birthday .......... To me :)
--------------------------------------------------------
20/02/2008, 6.28pm
As I make my escape, a little part of me is a bit reluctant..... little Jiahe is praying that there will be flaws in Jiahe's plan, and hopes that he'll get caught. Guess the fun side of me is trying to voiced out to me, but I shall escape "alcoholic forfeits" and do the right thing....
Sianz. But I am going for "wushu training" now, at Hall 8
:P
4 comments:
Happy Birthday jiahe!!
Tagged on 20 Feb 08, 00:02
JIAHE!!!! Happy Birthday! Kuai gao zhang da and may you accomplish wadeva goals u've set for urself! =)
this tag is here to prove that if my predictions are correct.... I have another party of friends from NAF coming over to celebrated with me. This prediction actually started since 2pm during astro lecture...
Observations:
1) Fuda's insistance on loaning me his room for shelter from Hall 10 "wild dangers"
2) Lifang loaning her room. (?)
3) Yiwen says she can't make it... (suspisious)
4) Fuda keep receiving msg and MSN. Like he was planning something
5) And now he is away for a long period of time....
Current status: Grave Danger
2 Wild Search Parties are in Hall 10. (FACT)
1 Mild (predicted) party by NAF. (Prediction)
Conclusion: I would rather be with the mild (NAF) one, since I do not have to worry about not wearing a "password protected" underwear. The HAll side is really crazy @_@.
It's a "little" slow to be discovering this.... I just realised how to see all comments in this "edit post" and I saw the 2 wishing.
Haha!!! Thanks you Pei Zhen and Yiwen!!
-_-"
HAha~!
Post a Comment