Saturday, my ex-men from 20SA (army unit before I ORD) wanted to see us before it's their turn to ORD on 06/02/08. Mine was exactly one year earlier.... time really crawls fast.... After I ORD, I worked from Febuary till June, July rest and NTU orientation, Semester 1 past.... December holiday played..... and here I am. 1 year older.....
Anyway, the army boys still looks the same, except for Jun Jie, who got even more serious injuries to his already injured right foot.... first, it was a bad sprain from his BMT from Tekong, then it was the trail spade of the 25 pounder landing on his right feet, and now even the whole 13.5 tonnes artillery gun roll over his foot........ ouch big time....... he was on crutches for a month, and now he is walking around looking "normal". Hope he will recover well enough...... to come for the CAC Orientation camp in NTU :P
After the meet up, had dinner with Calvin and Daniel (men). Calvin was the Detachment Commander of D4 (I was the 2IC). Haha, basically, there's no change in the army boys we met up, only Calvin tried to "grow grass" on his head. It's super LONG and I think he needs a grass cutting vehicle to roll over him..... Anyway, he won't have time to read this since he is busy working and studying part time at SIM.... can see from his sleepy face and his big plantation on his head.
~haha.
Some pictures.
This is the Calvin and his grass. LOL~

He is still as good with his cue and the ball.
Someone already "bought" over his pot of grass. Haven't seen the owner before yet!
A group photo before we left (Junjie left earlier so not in picture)

Me, Kai Hong (brown and white stripes) , Chen Qin (red), Wu Gang (龟公)( The one with a turtle head), Miao Mou and Calvin
The 2 EX-NS Men at the side :)
And those were the days...

Mai siao siao leh! My D4 gun was once the fastest gun to deploy lei! Hohoho~
Heard from my men that they saw the reservice list.... I will be posted back to 20SA to do my reservice with Calvin and also my men. I'm really glad :)
As everyone left, we had 3 people left. Calvin, Daniel and me had dinner at Long John Silver in Plaza Singapura. After dinner, Calvin was meeting another friend in Orchard. Since it has been quite sometime since I walk Orchard (actually not very long since Christmas, but time crawls in NTU....), I went to "update" myself about the streets.
Walked around myself, saw that Christmas decorations were removed, and New Year decoration was minimal, as expected from the Christmas decos. Walk into a shopping centre and saw a Pet Shop.
Cute things are always................ cute -_-"
Anyway, I saw this cute sight of 4 hamster.

And they were sleeping together so soundly!

Then one of them woke up, and decide to do a Thai massage for the rest.

Hahahaha.....
(Actually I dunno what to say liao......)
Ok, shall just end here :P
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Orchard Road

As I continue walking, walked past Tangs.
Saw something out of place....
The Big Picture

On closer examination....

Since when 老夫子,大番薯 and 林先生 was involved in New Year??
Ok, maybe we can still take them as cute icons create by Chinese bah.... -_-"
Below, it is a set of Chinese Chess sets, but this one's a bit unique :)

It's made of 3D characters!


Nice handicraft isn't it?
Who says "Made in China" products can't be good?
And many others think I am "Made in China" as well.
(haha, think I actually "pulled down" the value of China bah :P)
------------China rocks my ROCKS!----------------------
Sunday, went for a Walk a Jog in Bishan. Legs was still too tired from all the cycling and running around NTU the whole week..... Glad that it rained (what a irony when I was there in the first place to run -_-"). Wet weather programme was used, they went below a HDB void deck and gave out Mandarin Oranges to everyone.
The morning warm up.

We got "cool down" by the rain after that.


After that, went to my old hometown, Ang Mo Kio market to have breakfast, with my Dad's friends after the run.


Really missed that place. All my friends, the convenience of the buses and MRT, and most importantly, the cheap and good food.
When I came back to Seng Kang , I went for a New Year Celebration by my Seng Kang's RC at 11.45am. I was actually called down to "celebrate" with them and the Big Sis of the the group, Cindy, says that it's to thank me for the help every now and then.... actually didn't do much. My mum was the one who helped them out, and I was like there sometimes to "help my mum" when it's after events like Walk a Jog and other stuff. Now I am in it as well -_-"
Aiya, free food loh, just eat :P
the Lao Yu Shen..... again.

And again, I dunno how come I became the "cameramen" of the event. I always happened to be the only "cameramen" around for events which usually should have cameramen....

Seeing this pillar brings back memories.

I actually had a part in colouring this one!!!??
It's was like a few years back, when residents of the area were asked to paint it for fun :)
Another more colourful pillar.

Saw CJS caterer food everywhere I go since JC times. Next time you see it, I am sure the food will taste good :)

Ok, before I went off to get ready to go back NTU, took a photo of this cute boy.


I think his face will grow up to be my "most commonly used" face here.....
(-_-)"
~But he's still cute lah :)
----------> Back to NTU................
New year is almost here! And I see my Kazakhstan neighbour even hung up a bit of Chinese new year decorations!!? Wah, how can I, a 大陆仔 (da lu zai = China boy) look-alike and talk-alike, lose out to them!?
So I.....

My corridor ceiling.

The 春联 (chinese couplets)

Yeah, China still won, 一级棒!(yeah!)
----------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday 5/2/08
Went to school as usual, saw something like a "international week" where they display and talk about other countries.
And I saw the 2 of my Kazakhstan neighbours!! Haha :)
Took a photo with them, and they put the hat on me.
On my left: Daulet On my right: Rustem

And of course that's me in the centre. The guy in orange dunno how come in the picture as well.....
Ok, and at night, 7.30pm, went off for steamboating again.... this time with my NAF commitee at Yong Xi and Alan's place, Hall 7. Everyone was super nice to me.... cos I am like the 财神爷 of the day. LOL! I told them that I will be reimbursing all their receipts from the fund since it's not good to keep debts pass the new year. (Ok, just to rephrase a bit, everyone was nice, cos they are really nice, not because I am the imposter 财神爷 :P)
.....
And it's Yong Xi's treat. How nice of him :)

Round 1

The whole session was like a battlefield. Everyone machiam like hungry ghost. Food will stay fresh as they won't last more than 10 seconds in the pot "exposed" to air.
And Zhen Yuan was the excited vegetarian who is standing and preparing to "catch" his Tao Gua when the pot opens.

Steam from the boat. (picture taken by Fuda)

Yong Xi (centre in red) just camed T 10.01pm from his CAC Exco meeting at Jurong Point.
(Wah, so sian to be rushing here and there....)

But they were actually in Crystal Jade! They had a meeting and treat by the CAC President David loh.... and we got a steamboat only? Haha. Everyone asked for a "upgrade" treat next time :P
After the steamboat, we wash up.
And Angela used Yong Xi to......

wipe dry the steamboat???
-_-"
I am not going to send my kids to her school next time for sure :P
-------------------------------------------------------------
Although life seems funfilled, I have been running around and not giving proper attention to myself.... feel so love deprived (自恋狂?) (zi lian kuang = love oneself crazy) Haha :P
Sometime I really feel so tired.. don't even have enough energy and motivation to glue myself to the "agonizing" school work..... This is really bad. How I wish I have MORE time for myself.....
to sleep properly, to listen to music I love, to learn something I am really interested in learning, to play some sports, to have dinner with my hall friends, to visit the turtles in Nanyang Lake (if there's any....).
And next week it's going to be Valentines' week for NAF... and I am going to be busy for the whole week, Monday to Friday. Going to be in charge of taking photos at the Valentines' phototaking booth, and I am going to miss out even more lectures and tutorials that I have set to go (despite the fact that I don't really understand much, but I still want to learn as much as I can). Life crawls on......
Anyway, saw this on Seng's blog. So decide to play it as well.
Anyway, the army boys still looks the same, except for Jun Jie, who got even more serious injuries to his already injured right foot.... first, it was a bad sprain from his BMT from Tekong, then it was the trail spade of the 25 pounder landing on his right feet, and now even the whole 13.5 tonnes artillery gun roll over his foot........ ouch big time....... he was on crutches for a month, and now he is walking around looking "normal". Hope he will recover well enough...... to come for the CAC Orientation camp in NTU :P
After the meet up, had dinner with Calvin and Daniel (men). Calvin was the Detachment Commander of D4 (I was the 2IC). Haha, basically, there's no change in the army boys we met up, only Calvin tried to "grow grass" on his head. It's super LONG and I think he needs a grass cutting vehicle to roll over him..... Anyway, he won't have time to read this since he is busy working and studying part time at SIM.... can see from his sleepy face and his big plantation on his head.
~haha.
Some pictures.
This is the Calvin and his grass. LOL~
He is still as good with his cue and the ball.
Someone already "bought" over his pot of grass. Haven't seen the owner before yet!
A group photo before we left (Junjie left earlier so not in picture)
Me, Kai Hong (brown and white stripes) , Chen Qin (red), Wu Gang (龟公)( The one with a turtle head), Miao Mou and Calvin
The 2 EX-NS Men at the side :)
And those were the days...

Mai siao siao leh! My D4 gun was once the fastest gun to deploy lei! Hohoho~
Heard from my men that they saw the reservice list.... I will be posted back to 20SA to do my reservice with Calvin and also my men. I'm really glad :)
As everyone left, we had 3 people left. Calvin, Daniel and me had dinner at Long John Silver in Plaza Singapura. After dinner, Calvin was meeting another friend in Orchard. Since it has been quite sometime since I walk Orchard (actually not very long since Christmas, but time crawls in NTU....), I went to "update" myself about the streets.
Walked around myself, saw that Christmas decorations were removed, and New Year decoration was minimal, as expected from the Christmas decos. Walk into a shopping centre and saw a Pet Shop.
Cute things are always................ cute -_-"
Anyway, I saw this cute sight of 4 hamster.
And they were sleeping together so soundly!
Then one of them woke up, and decide to do a Thai massage for the rest.
Hahahaha.....
(Actually I dunno what to say liao......)
Ok, shall just end here :P
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Orchard Road
As I continue walking, walked past Tangs.
Saw something out of place....
The Big Picture
On closer examination....
Since when 老夫子,大番薯 and 林先生 was involved in New Year??
Ok, maybe we can still take them as cute icons create by Chinese bah.... -_-"
Below, it is a set of Chinese Chess sets, but this one's a bit unique :)
It's made of 3D characters!
Nice handicraft isn't it?
Who says "Made in China" products can't be good?
And many others think I am "Made in China" as well.
(haha, think I actually "pulled down" the value of China bah :P)
------------China rocks my ROCKS!----------------------
Sunday, went for a Walk a Jog in Bishan. Legs was still too tired from all the cycling and running around NTU the whole week..... Glad that it rained (what a irony when I was there in the first place to run -_-"). Wet weather programme was used, they went below a HDB void deck and gave out Mandarin Oranges to everyone.
The morning warm up.
We got "cool down" by the rain after that.
After that, went to my old hometown, Ang Mo Kio market to have breakfast, with my Dad's friends after the run.
Really missed that place. All my friends, the convenience of the buses and MRT, and most importantly, the cheap and good food.
When I came back to Seng Kang , I went for a New Year Celebration by my Seng Kang's RC at 11.45am. I was actually called down to "celebrate" with them and the Big Sis of the the group, Cindy, says that it's to thank me for the help every now and then.... actually didn't do much. My mum was the one who helped them out, and I was like there sometimes to "help my mum" when it's after events like Walk a Jog and other stuff. Now I am in it as well -_-"
Aiya, free food loh, just eat :P
the Lao Yu Shen..... again.
And again, I dunno how come I became the "cameramen" of the event. I always happened to be the only "cameramen" around for events which usually should have cameramen....
Seeing this pillar brings back memories.
I actually had a part in colouring this one!!!??
It's was like a few years back, when residents of the area were asked to paint it for fun :)
Another more colourful pillar.
Saw CJS caterer food everywhere I go since JC times. Next time you see it, I am sure the food will taste good :)
Ok, before I went off to get ready to go back NTU, took a photo of this cute boy.
I think his face will grow up to be my "most commonly used" face here.....
(-_-)"
~But he's still cute lah :)
----------> Back to NTU................
New year is almost here! And I see my Kazakhstan neighbour even hung up a bit of Chinese new year decorations!!? Wah, how can I, a 大陆仔 (da lu zai = China boy) look-alike and talk-alike, lose out to them!?
So I.....
My corridor ceiling.
The 春联 (chinese couplets)
Yeah, China still won, 一级棒!(yeah!)
----------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday 5/2/08
Went to school as usual, saw something like a "international week" where they display and talk about other countries.
And I saw the 2 of my Kazakhstan neighbours!! Haha :)
Took a photo with them, and they put the hat on me.
On my left: Daulet On my right: Rustem
And of course that's me in the centre. The guy in orange dunno how come in the picture as well.....
Ok, and at night, 7.30pm, went off for steamboating again.... this time with my NAF commitee at Yong Xi and Alan's place, Hall 7. Everyone was super nice to me.... cos I am like the 财神爷 of the day. LOL! I told them that I will be reimbursing all their receipts from the fund since it's not good to keep debts pass the new year. (Ok, just to rephrase a bit, everyone was nice, cos they are really nice, not because I am the imposter 财神爷 :P)
.....
And it's Yong Xi's treat. How nice of him :)
Round 1
The whole session was like a battlefield. Everyone machiam like hungry ghost. Food will stay fresh as they won't last more than 10 seconds in the pot "exposed" to air.
And Zhen Yuan was the excited vegetarian who is standing and preparing to "catch" his Tao Gua when the pot opens.
Steam from the boat. (picture taken by Fuda)
Yong Xi (centre in red) just camed T 10.01pm from his CAC Exco meeting at Jurong Point.
(Wah, so sian to be rushing here and there....)
But they were actually in Crystal Jade! They had a meeting and treat by the CAC President David loh.... and we got a steamboat only? Haha. Everyone asked for a "upgrade" treat next time :P
After the steamboat, we wash up.
And Angela used Yong Xi to......
wipe dry the steamboat???
-_-"
I am not going to send my kids to her school next time for sure :P
-------------------------------------------------------------
Although life seems funfilled, I have been running around and not giving proper attention to myself.... feel so love deprived (自恋狂?) (zi lian kuang = love oneself crazy) Haha :P
Sometime I really feel so tired.. don't even have enough energy and motivation to glue myself to the "agonizing" school work..... This is really bad. How I wish I have MORE time for myself.....
to sleep properly, to listen to music I love, to learn something I am really interested in learning, to play some sports, to have dinner with my hall friends, to visit the turtles in Nanyang Lake (if there's any....).
And next week it's going to be Valentines' week for NAF... and I am going to be busy for the whole week, Monday to Friday. Going to be in charge of taking photos at the Valentines' phototaking booth, and I am going to miss out even more lectures and tutorials that I have set to go (despite the fact that I don't really understand much, but I still want to learn as much as I can). Life crawls on......
Anyway, saw this on Seng's blog. So decide to play it as well.
鑑定結果
您的精神年齡28歲
與您實際年齡差7歲
幼稚度52%
成熟度50%
老化度28%
http://myidk.com/age.php
For those who don't enjoy reading Chinese (I slow down lots when I read as well :P)
Here's the translation
Identification Results
Your spirit of the age 28-year-old
And your actual age difference 7-year-old
52% of naive
Maturity of 50%
28% of aging
http://myidk.com/age.php
I and Seng Kiat are alike!
But the only difference is......
I am more childisH!!??
No wonder my blog appears this way....
Whatever.... :P
Ok, now for another lesson for the Valentines' season :)
From Dr Tom and Beverly:
When we are choosing our parthers, we have to know how to differentiate between LOVE and INFATUATION.
LOVE is actually more deeper than it seems (like.... who doesn't know right...)
INFATUATION is a type of love that usually comes from physical attractions, and you may not actually be "loving" the real person character.
So do make sure that you LOVE the person in the right way, if not, it's not going to last long, and your relationship will most probably turns out :(
Just to give you one more interesting hint :P
They say that there's a way to detect if a person is interested in you.
Things to look out for: They will appear a lot more stupider than usual when you are around, and they will be complete idiots when they start talking to you.
And this can be used both ways as well, to send hints :P
So start looking out for stupid people or be one yourself okay!
HAhaHA!!
Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR and may FRIENDSHIPS, RELATIONSHIPS and all sorts of ships (even steamBOATS) be blessed for the Valentines' Day to come :)

And do give your input to the 2 questions under the poll (under Tagbox) to see how interesting statistics can be. Anyway, no one knows :P
Have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment