Friday, February 15, 2008

The tiring Valentines' Day..... Reminiscence of the past

Don't be mistaken. I am not busy chasing girls or GUYs (if you think they can run faster so it's harder to chase... ) For the past 3 days, I have been preparing, setting up booths for the NAF event, M.A.D.ly in Love. (Music Arts Dance). Was in charge of taking photos around, and also took photos for couples and friends in fun costumes.

There's performance; dance, magic show, choir (and Zhen Yuan our Log Head is in it!), beat boxing and Jam band. Free goodies bags are given away in the afternoon as well, and I tried to let as many of my friends know this good lobang through whatever means... mainly smses.

This was the crowd looking at the magic show.







The goodie bag queue.






My hall neighbour Jing Yuan was looking at my camera. Told him to come visit me and he did :)


The "full of energy" dance. They are really very fit to be jumping around non stop for minutes!




And I met with a crisis.........



Fuda is trying to take away my rice bowl!!! haha!
But really thanks to him, the 2 days phototaking workload was cutted by AT leaST half, he's really helpful :) I had time to take more pictures that I want instead of rushing around.
I'm glad that he like my type of rice as well :P

Some other highlights of the booths...

The bouquet Teddy's at Impressario (talent time singing) booth



Angela (2nd, samsui women) took photos with most her friends she see walking around.



Anyway, this scary teacher is happily attached already, and he's not in picture. (don't anyhow say anything since I realised that I seems to keep mentioning her name in my blog as well)

Zhi Tai!! And don't say I never mention you in here before ah!

This is the Petal and Co booth, Zhi Tai is helping out her friend there, selling flowers and cute teddy bears!




One of the ART painting displayed.



Was forced to carry her back to CAC room after displaying her to the world.... and this is how she treated me....
Oops I did it again.......


& finally........
a farewell group photo to the event.




Guess after this Valentines' Day week, I will have much to pursuit..... not my Valentine, but 1 week more worth of tutorials and online lectures...... Siao liao loh. I am so CraZy in LOvE......
Anyway, it seems that many like to ask me the same questions again and again in this season of love. "Hey, any targets?" and "Hot dates on Thursday night?"..... yah, Hot date with NAF.... Nanyang Arts Fest? No... new name for this day: Nothing but Absolute Fun... ya right, got more receipts for me to process....学特 (English word)
Regarding the first question, having a girlfriend seems nice, but Jiahe had come up with a a new rule for Jiahe to adhere to.... "No girlfriends pls" . And the importance of this new rule is set to "HIGH"....... after many factors of consideration by the higher HQ (Jiahe). Time, studies, my economy... I can't neglect some things that are initially set, and I also don't want to be in a situation to be unable to give time and concern. That would be irresponsible to my girlfriend and to myself as well..... Sianz............ so many rules to follow, but I better follow, because 大哥是对的....(everyone around me seems to like to say this, after watching Warlords :P). There's actually quite a lot of rules that I set for myself, and sometimes, I think I am really quite mean to myself........ What to do.....

It's for your own good Jiahe.

Anyway, I think I am lacking a really good friend, someone who will be around me most of the time, whom I can look forward to giving me surprizes every now and then, who
understands me, able to predict what I am thinking, shower me with love and concern when I feel down (I do okay....), have a kind and peaceful character who's constantly looking out for me.... wah, this doesn't sounds right :P I AM NOT SAYING THAT I AM LOOKING FOR A GIRLFRIEND IN ANOTHER WAY OKAY! Having such friends are possible.... And I miss my "BROTHERS" from SRJC terribly.....
There are 4 of us, and we were "ranked" by our birth dates, . I was the OLDEST (老大), followed by 二姐 Pearlyn, 老三 Wei Chern and 老 yao1 Zhi Hao (meaning smallest, but he always call himself 妖 (old monster) for fun :P) Pearlyn was actually much mature than us all, and I regard her as my 大姐 (big sis) actually. Thinking back..... she calls me "Uncle" shouts out "Lao Daaa!!" in public, and because I am who I am....... I gave her much more names. Called her "Da Jie" ,"Auntie", or "Uncle", "Stubborn cow" and what not la.... The 4 of us are really very comfortable with one another, and I throughly enjoyed their presence. Felt really honoured and lucky to be able to meet them, and it was through FOC, then CCA. The feeling was like........ I found 3 Jiahes. Haha! Was really appreciative for how we met and cared for one another, and I felt that treating them nicely back with everything I have was the worthiest thing I can give to reciprocate.


2003-2004, SRJC times...



Zhi Hao, Pearlyn, Wei Chern and Jiahe
4th 9/9, 2nd 13/3, 3rd 27/4, 1st 20/2
Smartest <------------------> Stupidest
Funniest <-------------------> Funniest :P

Yeah, I love them totally :)

Was glad that at least Wei Chern and Zhi Hao was in NTU as well. Thinking back.... the 3 of us actually made up 75% of the male population in my CCA (guessed the record for this ratio will never be broken by others). Glad that they have found their "own halves", but a pity that I don't have the time and chance to see them often.... anyway I would say that their girlfriends are really lucky to have them, and I wish them Love each other long long and deep deep :)

Learnt something new recently as well: There is no point in being too kind to people with "low-level" characters. It's more worthwhile to give more to those who are are naturally kind and appreciative. Love is limited..... So shower it wisely :)

They say Happy people will attract more Happy people.... but it seems that all my friends around me whom I thought is happy eventually become sadder and sadder. How I hope I can do something to make their day....... I want to make their months and years, a day is actually too short. I thought knowing some "crazy" happy friends would add energy and life, but it seems so
idiotic for me to be the only one who seems so happy go lucky. There's something I had to admit.... I am am still unable to infect real happiness into my friends around me.

Last year for the first sem, I was rather surprized when Yuling happened to be my classmate. She was "weirdly" friendly the first time I met her, in my opinion :P Met her during CAC Orientation camp, on the 4th day at Pariss International where we had our buffet with our "Secret Pals". Yuling was the same group as my SP, and sat at the table beside me. And that how's she and "Er Hermm..." met. The weird part is that, after the whole camp, she got my MSN from.... Er Herm, and says that "
I am her BEST friend" during the first "online meetup". Thought there's something wrong with her (and she claims that she is crazy as well lah..) but in the end, when I finally met her in school, she was not as crazy as it seems (she say it's because I don't look like I can be crazy as well, so need to tone down to match mine). For the whole of my Sem 1, I got different lectures timing and tutorial from my already 熟到烂 de sec school buddies... So I am usually seen with Yuling walking around in school. As I have said, in NTU, if a guy is seen walking around with a girl, they are automatically classified as "Boy girl relation". But I also don't know why, it seems that the 最熟 (although not that 熟 ) one I know of in the same course is Yuling only.... Ok loh, since she is so ExciTed to be my friend, we be friends help each other loh. She's a mugger, and I think she motivated me with her spirit quite a lot. Seems that there's much for me to learn, I sticked to her most of the times for the previous semester. Was labelled her "boyfriend" everywhere la, can tell from all the weird facial expressions and eyes from my friends and hers. Whatever la huh. I know her "Er Hermm..." since secondary school, he was my senior actually. I think Er Herm won't mind people saying that, since they want to keep it down... So there's not much point trying to tell others "we really are just friends" because this has been overly used too many times in the wrong way by tv and movies :P Anyway, I think I still don't quite understand how female thinks from the things I talked with Yuling. Females and Males are really different, and I can't really use my understanding of males to explain how females behave the way they behave most of the times....
I had 3 very close friends in Primary school, 3 very close friends in Secondary, 3 very close friends in JC...... just realised that I am 3 at each stage :P. Total at this point, I have 9 close friends, but only 1 is female (and I look up to her as my Big sis somemore)...... Guess I have to slowly observe and discover each meaning bah :P

Ok loh, at this point of time, my brain cells are almost dead from all the daily 4-5 hours of sleep for the event. Next week 3 tests coming up, Physics, Material Science and Live Sciences...... can't recall much at all... -_-"

Anyway, we passed yet another Valentines' Day, hope life turns for me in this season of parthership and
friendship, and I will be lucky enough to met another Jiahe bah..... :)

I'm waiting for........... YOuu....eh.......I mean Meee...........

No comments: